Ch. 12: Almost There

Anouncer: Italics

"The surprising Ducks are still in this game against the Hornets."

Banks is coming down the ice with the puck. I quickly skated up and pushed a player into the boards giving him more time.

"Nice block from Mckay! Banks is moving right in front, stops."

Come on please go in, Banks!

"He shoots... he scores!"

Then Banks manages to vault a player over him. Then I slammed that dude into the boards too. Such a great way to let out aggression.

Banks scored another goal.

"Back it goes to Averman. He shoots! Score!"

Yes! As the hornets were coming down the ice, I kinda illegally checked one of them, but the refs didn't call it so-. I stole it from them on a breakaway.

"McKay on the ice with the breakaway. Will she make the goal? This is the last one they need to secure a win. She winds up, shoots, oh but gets pushed down by Jimmy Johnson (idek at this point). Will it make it in, Yes. With 3 seconds left on the clock. The Duck win it, 5-3 over the Hornets. And now it's onto the semi-finals. Where the Ducks will face the Cardnials."

SEMI-FINALS GAME:

"What a game so far, ladies and gentlemen! The Ducks and the Cardnials! Cardnials with it in their own zone, tryin' to clear it out. Pass to the blue line, gets interceted by Mckay. Mckay passes it to their other star, Adam Banks. Banks has great speed. Right down the middle. Mckay blocks, Davis. (I'm just using Steelers players last names at this point) Goes around one man with a great move! Steps around another defender! Goes in, and he scores!"

"Ducks with it again. Here's Averman, now getting it over to Banks. Germaine is right on the slot. Germaine with it. He shoots he scores! Germaine put it off the goaltender's glove into the net! And that does it! The Ducks have won! Can you believe it? The score was 4-2, and the ducks now get set to face the Hawks in the state finals."

We went into the locker room and started spraying soda all over each other. Averman and I took a cooler of ice water and dumped it on his head. 

(this was just a filler chapter ik it's just the announcer talking for 300 words but hey playoff game is soon.)