i hope ur ok

seoul, south korea.

alice opened her eyes and saw herself in a hospital bed surrounded by flowers and balloons that said "get well soon." her eyes trailed to the end of the hospital bed no one other than pietro maximoff sitting there. he was holding her hand.

"pietro? what happened? where's ultron?" she asked. her voice was dry and scratchy.

"well, you almost died, while saving clint. and ultron's gone. forever. it's done."

alice shot up from her position. "woah, take it slow." he said.

"where's clint?"

"i'm right here kid." clint was standing in the doorframe watching her and pietro.

"i'll give you guys some privacy." pietro said getting up from his seat and left the room. clint sat down where pietro sat before.

"glad to see you're okay, alice. the whole team was really worried about you." he said while crossing his legs. "where is everyone?" she asked. "on a mission. wanda, pietro and i decided to stay to see if you'd be awake."

"i still can't believe you're alive. you had like eight gunshot wounds. also i need to thank you for saving my life, i owe you."

"oh, it was no big deal. i just couldn't let the weakest avenger die. just think of it as me saving you from embarrassment." alice joked.

clint chuckled a bit too much. "now that's the alice i know and love." he said while pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"i'm gonna tell nat that you're alive and well. also i'll send it dr.cho to check on you."

"yeah that would be nice. i wanna get up and leave this bed forever."

"alice!" wanda yelled while coming into the room. "oh my gosh i'm so glad you're okay. how do you feel?"

"worn out. exhausted. tired." she said while grabbing the glass of water that was placed on the table next to her.

"i'll let you two talk." clint said while leaving the room. wanda took his seat and grabbed alice's hand.

"once you're out of here i'm throwing you a party." wanda said excitedly. alice chuckled lightly.

"so. i noticed pietro was in here."

"yeah, i don't know what he was doing." alice replied and turned her head towards the window.

"i think he likes you, i know he cares about you. i read his mind." wanda said with a slight smirk. alice turned her head very quickly. wanda caught her off guard with her words.

"what?" she said and chuckled.

"don't tell him i told you. he'll kill me!"

"ok. ok. i won't."

"i'm making soup for lunch, my mother's special recipe, i'll let you know when it's done." wanda said and squeezed her hand and stood up and walked out of the room.

an hour later

dr. cho let alice go, she healed very quickly considering she had like 15 bullets in her body. but she was completely healed now.

she found wanda, pietro and clint in dr cho's lab. she told them that she wanted to go back to new york. and she was ready to go back home.