metal man

everyone gathered in the lab to take in what just happened.

"all our work is gone. ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch." bruce informed everyone.

"he's been in everything. files, surveillance. probably knows more about us than we know about each other." natasha told everyone

"well, that's comforting." alice joked. "he's in your files, he's in the internet." rhodey commented

"what if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" alice said while giving nat an ice pack since bruce fell on top of her.

"nuclear codes." maria said while using tweezers to get glass out of her foot.

"nuclear codes." alice repeated. "look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." she continued.

"nukes? he said he wanted us dead."

"he didn't say dead. he said extinct." steve said. "he also said he killed somebody." clint exclaimed.

"but there wasn't anyone else in the building."

"yes there was." stark said.

stark showed everyone a 3d image of a now-destroyed of jarvis' consciousness. "this is insane." bruce said adjusting his glasses.

"jarvis was the first line of defense. he would've shut ultron down, it makes sense." steve said calmly.

"no, ultron could've assimilated jarvis. this isn't strategy, this is...rage."

suddenly thor started to charge towards tony and he grabbed him by the throat

"woah, woah, woah thor!" alice said getting up from her seat.

"use your words buddy." tony said struggling to breathe.

"i have more than enough words to describe you, stark." thor told stark.

"thor! the legionnaire."

thor let go of stark and he started panting. "trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north, and it has the scepter. now we have to retrieve it, again." thor complained.

"the genies out of that bottle, clear and present is ultron." natasha stated. "i don't understand. you built this program. why is it trying to kill us?" helen asked stark seriously.

stark just started laughing.

"mmm-mm" banner said while shaking his head trying to make him stop. "you think this is funny?" thor asked.

"no. it's probably not, right? is this very terrible? is it so... is it so... it is. it's so terrible." tony said within laughs.

alice put her face in her hands. tony stark is so immature.

"this could've been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand." thor stated and he was right. this was all tony's fault.

"no, i'm sorry. i'm sorry. it is funny. it's a hoot that you don't get why we need this." tony said walking up to thor.

"tony, maybe this might not be the time to-" bruce went on but was interrupted by tony.