you didn't see that coming?

nat taught alice how to block a punch, shoot guns, hand-to-hand combat, boxing and black widow's secret moves, which will remain a secret. alice was a fast learner considering she didn't fight a day in her life. she practiced everyday. she practiced with maria back in the apartment too. maria was impressed. alice was good at defending herself.

it is now the next week since alice has been training with the avengers she was finally on the mission finding baron strucker at the hydra base in sokovia. she was in a black car with clint and natasha. shooting every hydra soldier in sight.

"clint you are a great driver!" alice said sarcastically right after when clint ran into a rock.

"shut up i'm only used to my ford explorer." clint defended himself. natasha and alice both rolled their eyes.

clint stopped the car and they all got out and split up. alice thought of taking form of a hydra soldier but then realized that one of the avengers would accidentally kill her so she scratched that idea out of her head. she shot multiple agents and ran to a different part of the woods.

she saw many blurs of blue surrounding her. she knew this was not a good sign. suddenly she was knocked onto her back and the gun that she had in her hand was a few feet away from her. she went to grab it but it was kicked away by a man with bleach blond hair.

"you didn't see that coming?" he said while walking past her and then speeding off.

she stood up quickly and grabbed her weapon and aimed it but there was no point in doing that since he was out of sight. she put it down but then was hit by cannon in her lower abdomen. "shit!"

"language!" steve scolded.

natasha heard the blast and ran over to alice's direction. "alice!" she yelled and came over to her.

the enhanced boy ran over to captain america and flipped him over, but he landed on his feet. "we have an enhanced on the field." steve said.

"alice is hit!" natasha said and alice started groaning in pain. "somebody wanna deal with that bunker?" natasha said in annoyance. the hulk jumped on top of it and crushed it.

"thank you." she said quietly.

alice was still groaning and natasha tried to cover the wound as best as she could.

tony and steve were discussing on the plan on how to get inside the building.

thor hit his hammer to the ground making hydra soldiers drop like flies.

"the enhanced?" thor asked. steve ran over to him. "he's a blur, all the players we've faced i've never seen this, in fact i still haven't."

"alice is hit pretty bad guys, we're gonna need evac." nat told them.

"i can get her to the jet, the sooner we're gone the better." thor said 

"you and stark secure the scepter." thor said to steve referring to loki's scepter. "copy that." steve confirmed.

thor and steve saw hydra soldiers lining up. "looks like they're lining up." thor said "well, they're excited." steve responded

steve held his shield out and thor hit it with his scepter. the hydra soldiers and their tank went flying.

"find the scepter." thor said and went off flying to find alice and bring her back to the jet.

"and for gosh sake watch your language." stark joked.

"that's not going away any time soon." steve sighed

~

thor got alice back to the jet safely and natasha came along as well just to make sure she was okay.

"we're all secure here." natasha said into comms. "go get banner, time for a lullaby." steve told her.

natasha made her way to bruce to do this weird lullaby thing that makes him turn human again and not a big, ugly, giant monster.

"hey big guy." she said and hulk snarled. she took her glove off to show her hand.

"sun's getting real low." she said while crouching down. he kept growling at her. she held her hand out. he gave in and walked over to her. she did her little hand thing.

he grunted and starting backing up and was struggling to walk. she put her glove back on and smirked and watched as the hulk turned into bruce banner.

"we have a second enhanced. female. do not engage." steve said while slightly panting. to be fair she threw him down the stairs.

"guys i got strucker." he said into comms

"yeah, we'll i've got something bigger." stark said while staring at one of the chituari robot alien things from the battle of new york.

"thor. i've got eyes on the prize." stark said after spotting loki's scepter.

and then he went quiet.