Chap.28

We're almost in chapter 30 so I need to rush it up lmao pls.
Also imma use the same pictures from now on shut up.

Okay so the plan is-
I heard the door opened, surprisingly Mr. Aizawa stood there "Mr. Aizawa!" I rushed to him "I'm so sorry I didn't notice it wasn't him. It was my fault"
He said "that's okay, it's my fault too. Did you find denki yet?"
I asked "yes, he's okay but lost alot of blood. Now come on, we're gotta hurry".

We both ran outside, I saw the U.A teachers helping other people I didn't recognized "who are they?"
I asked "you and denki weren't the only ones here. The villens kidnapped alot of other people."
I saw kirishima helping an old lady and gasped "kiri!!"
I ran to him "(Y/n)!" He hugged me "are you okay?"
"Yes, I'm okay. You guys came quick, I didn't expect that at all"
"Well I kind of freaked out when I didn't found you".

"Did you saw Denki? How is he?"
"He's fine. But he's pale and struggled to walk when we found him."
"Oh, okay".

Denki's pov

I woke up at the hospital bed what am I doing here?
I thought. I'm so tired, I don't remember almost anything from the past few days
Two doctors came in "Kaminari denki, you have visitors"
The woman said, "visitors?"
"Yes, we said it's not good right now but they insist."

Both of the doctors came out, kirishima and (Y/n) came in, when I saw them I smiled and they both hugged me "we were so worried about you bro!"
Kirishima said "Yeah I thought you were dead"
"I love your positivity, (Y/n)"
"Thank you".

"Can you explain us what happened?"
Kirishima asked "well I wish I could tell you, I don't even remember myself. I just remember that I walked outside of school and then.. what happened after? uhh- oh yes someone hit my head and my legs so I couldn't walk, pretty  classic huh?"
I said "the doctors said you will release tomorrow because you're not really injured, it's weird that they didn't do something else except taking your blood.."
(Y/n) said.

Kirishima nodded and then we just talked. After two hours the doctors said I needed rest.

~skip time cuz I'm lazy asf~

(Y/n)'s pov

In the past few days after denki came back I thought the feeling that I'm missing something will leave. But it didn't.
I felt this wall between me and him, and I didn't knew how to break it. We didn't talked much as we did before and I felt lost.
"Hey (Y/n)"
He said as I study in the living room "hey"
Say something else! Continue the conversation
I thought.

"Y- you know the big test results are going to released soon?"
It was late at night, I don't even know why I'm studying at this hour. Maybe to think about something else.
"Oh yeah, I'm hope I didn't failed"
"Same"
He filled the ball with cereal and poured milk "why are you studying at this hour?"
He suddenly asked,
"Umm.. I don't know to be honest."
I said.

"Oh"
"Yeah".
I wanted to said something, but I didn't knew what.
I eventually took my books and note books then left "where are you going?"
He asked, I turned around and we made eye contact, I quickly looked away "I think I'm going to sleep.. not sure"
"Oh.. okay. Goodnight"
"Goodnight"
Ahh stupid! Why did you left!? Uh that's will never end

I blamed myself and tighten my grip on the note books. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around "are you okay?,"
Denki asked "you seem to be upset. Is there something bothering you?"
I looked at his eyes and felt butterflies "no.."
I looked down "Wait actually yes, I Do have something bothering me."
"Well what is it?"
He took off his hand "Denki, don't you feel this wall between us? We barely talk lately.."

His eyes winded "...yes, I feel it."
I continued walking "Okay good so I'm not the only one,"
I touched the handle of my dorm room "now let's talk about it Tomorrow."
I opened the door and got in, but denki stopped me and grabbed my wrist "why tomorrow? Why not now?"
He asked "because I'm tired."
"Just say that you want to avoid me,"
My eyes winded and I looked around at him "don't make excuses"
He said "I'm not making excuses."

I released myself from his grip "you know what? Okay. Let's talk about it now, is that good?"
He nodded and we sat on my bed
".. so how do you want to do this?"
I asked "I don't know. Just say what we feel about this friendship. You first"
I blushed and prayed that it's dark enough so he can't see my pink cheeks "w-well.. I like our friendship, and.. I feel that we're close and I like our conversations"
I said, not confessing my true feelings about him. Because I didn't knew if he felt the same way.

"Okay so, my turn now. Umm.. like you said I like our friendship.. but.. I do feel, we can be.."
He stopped "be what?"
I wanted to say, but something stopped me. Something that I didn't expect.

I hate this chapter so much. I literally didn't knew what to do ar the beginning so I just came out with something. FORGIVE ME PLS NSBSBJS I JUST DIDN'T KNEW WHAT TO WRITE 😭

Words: 935