Chap.21

Ik that's hanako I just don't have pictures💀💀 the next chapter it will be denki's 😩

"Come on!" Denki said excited while running "you're finally back now! It's been so long since you went to school"
I ran as fast as I can so I could reach him, he was running so fast and he was so energetic.
"Denki slowed down, it's can't run that fast" I said
"But we're almost there, just a little bit".

I sighed and looked around, memories came back to me. Ugh, I really missed school, not because the studying. No. I missed it because of the friends, the smell of the sun, the big garden out side. That's why.

We made it to class and I sat on my chair, waiting for Mr Aizawa to come. "OMG (Y/N)!! YOU'RE BACK"
I heard a scream, before I could even check who was it, mina, momo, jiro, uraraka and tsuyu was standing In front of my desk "oh hey" I said
"we're so happy you're back!" Momo said with her gentle voice and smiled at me softly. "Thank you, I'll do my best" I said.

"Hello students" Mr Aizawa came in and looked at the class, his eyes were locked on me "oh hello (y/n) good thing you're back. But because you didn't came to classes recently, please talk to me after class. You have a lot to complete"
He said and everyone looked at me, I simply nodded.

The classes were hard, I really did my best, till the math teacher said we have a quiz tomorrow, ugh. Now I need to study till late at night if I want to pass.

After math we had a class with all might, it was so exciting to see him! The number one hero. After everyone clamed down, we started.

I sat aside, seeing everyone working with their quirks. "Why are you sitting aside (Y/n)?"
Jiro sat next to me " it's because I don't have like, physical quirk."
I said disappointed
"oh right. Siren voice. You can still work on it though.. practice your voice so you can shout for a long time and stuff...you know"
She said calmly
"Hmm.. you're right. What About you though? Did you take a break or sum?"

I asked her "yup, got on a break. My ears started to hurt, so I told all might and he said that I should stop for about five minutes"
She tapped her fingers on the bench. "Hmm.." I responded.
"I really like your costume by the way" she suddenly said, I looked down at myself and then returned my face on her "oh wow thank you, I like yours too" I said smiling, she smiled at me back.

The sun was so warm, in a good way. It was understandable, the summer got closer and closer every day. So is the summer vacation, there's still a few more months. But everyone enjoyed the hot weather in the meantime.

~skip time~

I got to the dorms and immediately started studying and finishing the lost works I missed.
"(Y/n) wanna-" denki suddenly opened the door "not now, I'm studying"
I said shortly, not taking my eyes from the paper "oh sorry. I'll just ask kirishima"
He whispered while slowly closing the door.

Denki's pov

I slowly closed the door, she really into it huh..

I walked to the living room, because kirishima was there
"Hey man" He Said when he saw me "Hey," I sat on the couch next to him "do you wanna go play video games? (Y/n) is studying and doing all the work she missed.. oh wait she actually don't like video games. Oh well, anyways do you?"
I asked "ofcurse, let's go." He said.

As we playing, (Y/n) called me

Oh hey, what happened? You don't understand something?

No, denki. It's worse

Wait what?

They're back

Who is they?

Just come to my dorm, bring kirishima with you.

(Y/n)'s pov

The sun started to go, leaving a drak world. I went down stairs to bring myself water. I was thirsty, so I drank alot. As I went upstairs, my wrist stared to get itchy, but I ignored it.

As I write the answers on the paper, I noticed something weird on my wrist oh no I thought. '813'
It said the numbers. I got up from the chair so fast, that the cap of water I had, fell on the floor and broke they're back.

•••

Denki and kirishima came "what happened" kirishima said. I showed them my wrist, denki's eyes winded "kirishima look" He said. His eyes winded too "why are they back" He said
"I don't know" I said worried "but i know it's not gonna be good."

Uhh.. yeah. Finally the actual U.A back :D. Welp, hope you enjoyed this chapter!💞
PLUS ULTRA✊

words: 828 (i PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE LONG💀)