Chap.23

"Do you really wanna know?"
He Said after the silence "yes, I Do. But If it's hard for you to talk about it, it's fine. You can take your time"
I said. He started to look wired and sound wired.
"Dad, is everything okay?"
I asked. "Yes, yes I'm okay. What happened there was a little hard for me. So listen. Because I'm not going to repeat that"
He said clearly and i nodded.

He sighed and started talking "so basically, I had this very important mission. A villen exploded a big building, and kept killing people and stealing stuff. Me and Nora where sleeping when all of this happened so one of my coworkers called me and I quickly got up, but I didn't knew Nora heard the call and got ready too. After I put on my costume Nora knocked on the door and asked me if she can come. I told her no and she kept begging and telling me she's ready and this is a good chance for her to train and stuff. After telling her no all the time I couldn't help it but let her come. I told her in the car that its gonna be very dangerous and hard. But she was so confident that she can make it".

He stopped and drank from his battle of water.
"We got there, and it was a mess. The building collapsed into itself, also destroying the ground and alot of people were crushed to death, It was horrible. So I had to get in there and find the villen.
After getting in there with Nora and seeing alot of dead, crushed bodies. I saw a man with black hair.. and like, he was full of purple scars. He was in the middle of looking at a dead body of someone at the same age of you.. he had the U.A uniform and his head was covered in black blanket, so people won't see him for some reason.

When I started to attack and said Nora to go hide. I heard a scream, Nora's scream. I looked to her direction and saw her struggling to release herself from a blonde girl who I assume was like 16 or 17 year old. She was young and her hair were tide into two messy buns. She was smiling like a psychopath. The guy punch me in the stomach and I fell down on my face, also hit my head on a rock. I tried to get her but I couldn't move, from there, I remembered everything dizzy."

He stopped to find the words "then I remembered I sat there while hearing her screaming and fighting and the guy was busy taking off the boy's uniform. And then it happened, I saw the girl stabbing Nora's dead body again, and again. Then she took of a tube and stuck it in her neck. After that I woke up in the hospital, with a terrible headache, when I asked where is she, they told me she's dead from losing too much blood. And then I called you."

When he was done, I couldn't say anything "oh.." I said. "So it's just the two of us now" I smiled.

○○○

The Saturday was over, I had fun spending time with dad. We read books, cooked and enjoyed each other's company!.

"You're finally here! I was so bored without you"
Denki said "come and see my new video game!! It's so fun, you have to play it."
He took my hand and ran to his room "denki wait I'm gonna fa- whaa!"
Yes, I was falling, on denki. I was laying on top of him, my leg hurt like hell. I shocked my head and realized where I was. I lifted my head and so is he.

I blushed from embarrassment and he blushed too. We made eye contact from a few seconds, I looked into his yellow perfect eyes,
What is this? Why do I feel like that?
"Uhh Sorry"
I quickly said and got up "that's okay,"
He said embarrassed "it's my fault anyway"
I never saw him more flustered in my life
"Ouch"
I whispered to the sharp pain in my leg as i stand up, I look down and see a huge blue bruse on it "sheesh that's not good.. wanna put some ice on it?"

Denki said, I nodded and denied the offer for him to help me. "This shit hurt" I sat on the sofa in the living room "yeah it looks like it, here is your ice"
He said as I take the cold bag
"Thanks".

"What are you guys doing here? It's like 10pm"
We heard bakugou from behind "it's only 10pm, not everyone going to sleep in 8pm bakugou. Also, aren't you supposed to sleep yet?"
Denki crossed his legs "well I was, but (Y/n) screamed and ya'll did a shit ton of noise with that suitcase.
Also I came to drink water, dunchface"
"Bruh I was falling and didn't even yell that hard" I said.

"Yeah whatever," He took a glass and filled it with cold water "goodbye extras"
I sighed "welp, I'm tired too. So imma go to sleep goodnight"
I took my suitcase and went up stairs. As I open the door to my room "Hello (Y/n)"
momo walked by "oh hey" I said as she go away.

~Skip time~

"Good morning class" Mr. Aizawa walked in to class "I will just announce again that the big test is in a week, if you fail it, you will stay and do this year all over again"
He took off the yellow sleeping bag
"Now go outside, you're having a lesson with all might"
Everyone went outside exited to see the number one hero again.

"I AM HERE! HAHAHA"
all might shouted as we came "all might!!"
Midoriya said out loud, he really is his number one fan. "Today we're going to test your quirks again!"
Oh this again? Dammit
"But the some of ya'll who don't have a physical or a long distance quirk can learn fighting techniques, who will help you save yourself or others in the battle!"

Wait what? Awesome!
"Ohh so you won't have to sit-aside this time" denki leaned his arm on my shoulder "yes! Finally!".

U.A brought us a special teacher (and midnight) to help us learn. This lesson we learned the basics,
Next one is the more difficult ones.

"-And them I hit him with my leg! The teacher said i have alot of potential you know?"
I said when me denki and kirishima walked back to the dorms, bakugou, mina and sero were behind us. "Well I learned how to make myself fireproof and to handle bakugou's explosion"
Kirishima said
"Ohh that's so cool, I also learned how to protect myself from  attacks from behind"

I kept talking about what I've learned, who could blame me? I was super excited to learn some new.

"I can see you're excited, your eyes are shining" denki said
"I like that" He winked and walked farther. my cheeks were getting warm
"What?" I said flustered.

Words: 1193