Chap. 26

Hey, just to let you guys know I got confused and the last chapter was 25 not 27😦 its literally 2:00 I'm not in my best rn.

"It's not about age, I just don't feel ready to have a relationship with you"
I said. They looked angry now, but quickly hide it "it's okay," they got closer and whispers in my ear "tell me when you are" they said and got out the room.
I looked at the door and then at my hands, they were shaking. Oh my God. Okay, breath, calm down. Now who do I tell? Kirishima? Mina? Mr. Aizawa? Ughhh
I thought and decided to tell kirishima and then Aizawa.

"Kiri?" I knocked on his door and he opened it "Hey (Y/n)! What's up?" He said "I'm good, can I talk to you privately? It's important"
His face got serious "ofcurse".

"So you're telling me, 'denki' came in your room and you felt it's not denki by just looking at his eyes?"
He asked and I nodded "but today he acted normal.. so it's gotta be fresh"
I said "is there anything you didn't tell me about this story? Did they do something to you? It's okay you can tell me"
He said, I blushed from embarrassment "umm.. something did happen.."
"So tell me, if you feel comfortable enough ofcurse".

"Okay so, they came into my room and said they just wanted to be there and sat on my bed. It sounded like denki. But then I turned around and saw them staring at me, I asked why but they got closer and.. "
I played with my hair to not make eye contact "then they kissed me, I pushed them away saying that I don't think we should.. they kept arguing with me and kissed me again two time after. I said that I wasn't ready to be in a relationship with them, denki. Then they whispered 'tell me when you're ready' and left. I just felt that it wasn't him"

Kirishima thought for a second "Hmm..  I think we should tell Mr Aizawa tomorrow."
"That's what I thought, but don't tell him the full story, it will be embarrassing"
"Don't worry I won't"
"Hey guys what are you doing" fake denki came in "Hey man, we were just talking about..uhh.."
Kirishima didn't know what to say
"The test" I said "Yeah the test, how did it go for you?" He tried to distract them.

But fake denki didn't stopped looking at me, I waved at them and kirishima noticed how uncomfortable I was, so he left with them.

My hands were still shaking. I need to know we're is he. What if they're torturing him? Dammit
I punched the bed. What if he's dead? I suddenly thought no, no. Don't think about it. Just go to bed so you can tell Mr Aizawa right in the morning.

I went to my room and tried to fall asleep. But my head was full of thoughts where is he?
Is he okay? What if the heroes won't found him?
I eventually fell asleep but woke up to a loud noise.
I saw 'denki' in the middle of my room, smiling like a psychopath "denki what are you doing? It's late" I tried to look as clam as I can. But I was truly terrified.

They looked at me straight in the eyes and said "I know that you know."
My eyes winded "know what?"
I tried to look clueless "don't act dumb. I know that you know I'm not him." They laughed "I don't know what you're talking about. Now go away, I'm trying to sleep"
I said "so you don't want to see him, one last time?"
My heart skipping a bit "one last time?"
I said horrified "yes."
"He's..dead?" My eyes winded and I couldn't breathe.

"Not yet."

I woke up from that nightmare, breathing heavily.  Not yet?
I got up from the bed and went to 'denki's' room. They were sleeping, good. When I was about to close the door "(Y/n), is everything okay?"
I turned around my head "yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry" I smiled at them "are you sure?"
"Yes. Just had a nightmare"
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
"No, it's okay. I'm going back to sleep now, goodnight."
"Goodnight".

I got back in my room and checked the time  '5:40'
"Everyone is about to get up in twenty minutes."
I said to myself.

~skip time~

"So what are you guys wanted to talk about?" Mr. Aizawa said
"Well, that's kind of complicated but it's important."
Kirishima said "get to the point"
"Okay okay, so yesterday's denki came to my room at the dorms. But when I looked at his eyes. I knew it wasn't denki"
"Yes, sir. That's a fake denki. We think sometimes kidnapped him and now he's looking for information"
Kirishima agreed.

"Are you sure it's not him? Because if it's not, we're in big trouble"
Mr. Aizawa asked
"Yes, I'm one hundred percent sure. He's also act different-"
"And he's always looking at (Y/n)"
"Yes, in a creepy way."
Mr. Aizawa thought for a second, thinking about what to do. "Can you call him here?"
"Sure" kirishima said.

After a few minutes kirishima came back with 'denki'
"What happened?"
They said "denki, can I talk with you for a second?"
"Ofcurse".
Aizawa looked at both of us and told us to go. "I hope we'll find him" I said "hey," kirishima put a hand on my shoulder "it's gonna be okay, we're going to find him. Don't worry"
I smiled at him "thank you".

"I'm sorry but I couldn't take anything out of him. Are you both sure?"
"Yes we are! What do you mean?? It's not him!"
I said "I don't know, he seems pretty normal to me. I'm going to keep it that way, but if you two catch something wired tell me."
Aizawa walked away. "Oh no, whoever they are, they're acting too good"
Kirishima said.

"Kiri, what are we gonna do now?".

Heyyy. Here's another chapter, hope you enjoyed it!

Words: 1027