My eyes widened. I can't believe he'd strike a ship with so many prominent marine names. "EH?! So he was there in Dressrosa?!" Luffy questioned.

I shook my head, "If he only attacked the ships and didn't fight on Dressrosa, he probably only intercepted the ships somewhere between there and Impel Down."

Wanda continued, "He attacked the ships with the Navy admiral and the former fleet admiral on board. He must have a screw loose. It said his death wasn't confirmed. I think he's alive. We'll never forgive Jack!"

~~~

"Shambles."

Zoro's group dropped in front of us. I didn't even notice that we were in a 'room'. I guess its because its so foggy over here. "Oi, Luffy! Where were you bitten?! Do you still have your limbs?! Did they get you, too, (y/n)?! Is there blood?!" Usopp asked as he hid behind Zoro.

"It's you-teia guys," Wanda let out a breath of relief. Her and Carrot had stiffened upon Law's voice that came out of nowhere, but they relaxed once they recognized the people in front of us.

Usopp lifted Zoro's arm and made him gesture to us as he lowered his voice, "Oi! You Nami-dog right there! They're in our crew! You wanna eat them, don't you?! I won't let you do that, you predatory tramp!" He made Zoro's other hand cover the handles of his swords. "If you don't give us them and our friends who came here before us, you'll see these three swords fire up! Oni Girya!"

I covered my mouth but still let out a few giggles, looking at Zoro's dull expression while Usopp puppeteered him. I can't believe he's letting Usopp do that to him.

Wanda sighed, "I can't believe it. I think you have the wrong idea. But it's okay, we're here now. Look over there in the fog carefully. There are guards and a gate to the forest."

Everyone turned to look ahead. Looks like a human-like goat and a... I dunno what kinda animal that is. I don't even know if I got the goat right. Maybe it's a gazelle or something. "Wanda, who are they-gara?!" the goat gazelle yelled.

"Are they the ones who invaded the Whale Forest?!" the other one questioned.

All of us jumped off of the crocodile and Wanda spoke up, "They didn't mean any harm! The welcoming bell didn't ring by mistake and one of them got lost in the forest! Open the gate and let everyone know! The Straw Hats are here!"

"EH?! Is that who they are-gara?!" the one with spiky teeth yelled. They cleared the way for us immediately. We walked through the gate.

"They're important guests! Prepare to welcome our great saviors!" Wanda called out to the forest. There were hanging round pineapple houses and moss covered boats.

"GARCHU!" a crowd of animal people cheered.

"WELCOME STRAW HATS!"

"GARCHU!"

"WELCOME!"

Luffy laughed and looked around, "Oh?! What the...?! The atmosphere's pretty upbeat here!"

"This isn't what we heard about..." Usopp mumbled in confusion.

Our captain raised his hands and called back to the animal people, "Garchu!" He turned around to face Wanda, "What's 'garchu'?"

"I thought the people of your race hate humans," Zoro stated, catching her attention instead.

"Race, huh? That's probably what those who don't know other Minks think and get scared of. To us, you-teia guys are just Monkey Minks who have less hair. You're the same Mink Tribe, just a different type," Wanda replied.