Genin Again:Part 3

Naruto has been quite the entire time that he entered the academy and no one noticed him this hurt him to some extent but it didnt matter he was'nt here to make freind's he was here to make them all stronger so they can survive the coming war. Soon Iruka entrered the room and started the day for the exam's.

"Alaright class come to the exam room when I call your name." Iruka said as he began to call people into the exam room. All the while Naruto is thinking up a plan.

'First thing we should do is test are controle on are chakra, next is to see if we can activate Sasuke's sharingan and rinnegan, next up we should try and get as many allies that we can.' Naruto thought as he began to run threw differnt people that he can bring into the fold of an allince.

"NARUTO!" Iruka shouted as he used his big head no jutsu.

"Huh, what was that Iruka-s-sensei." Naruto said as he looked to Iruka.

"Come to the exam room." Iruka said as he moved into the hall way soon to be followed by Naruto.

Exam room.

"Alright Naruto do the clone ju-." Iruka started only for a poof of smoke to stop him looking into the smoke Iruka saw five Naruto's come out of the smoke." Whaaaaaa." Iruka was gobsmacked.' Since when was Naruto this good at  the clone jutsu.' Clearing his throught Iruka spoke." Good job Naruto now since when did you get so good at the clone jutsu."

"I've alway's been good at the clone jutsu." Naruto lied.'Well i wanted to make three but four's alright.' Naruto thought.

"Well good job please come and get a head band." Iruka said as he sweept his hand across the tabel. Naruto came up and grabed a black head band and put it on moving out of the room to go home.