Over Again:Part 1

Naruto was putting on the last touch's to his new seal to send himself back to the past whilst he was curving one of the kanji he had a flash back.

Flash back.

'Please, Naruto, Sasuke, win save the world for me I gave you both the secret's to all of my medical jutsu us it to save the world.' Sakura began to cry whilst smiling .'Sorry. but I'm going to go give sensei some company.' Those where Sakura's final word's.

Flash back end.

Remembering Sakura's last word's set a blaze inside of Naruto one coal dark eye turning on Sasuke's sharingan trigered another flash back.

Flash back.

Naruto and Sasuke just escaped from a battle with Madara but that's when...

'...Shit.' Sasuke cursed whilst coughing up blood falling to the ground only to be caught by Naruto who put him down looking over his freind he started to use on of the medical jutsu Sakura taught him only to be stopped by Sasuke.' Sorry, Naruto put it's not anything you can heal with your chakra as it is.' Sasuke coughed up more blood.' Naruto, i Never was a good freind to you when we were growing up.' Sasuke closed his eye's and reopend them.' So let me make up for it.' Sasuke moved his hand to his face only to be caught by Naruto.

'No, stop talking like that your not dying Sasuke your not I...I...prom-.' Naruto was stopped by a tap to the forehead by Sasuke.

'Idiot not even you can heal my wound's just let me do this.' Sasuke said as he reach his hand fo his eye's removing them handing them to Naruto who took them closing his eye's trying to keep the tear's from escaping but it proved to do nothing.' Sorry, Naruto I dont think there will ever be another time.' Sasuke dyed pumping the last of his Chakra into Naruto who was replacing his eye's with Sasuke's.

Flash end.

Remember Sasuke's death put another bust of flame into him looking over to his ripped shirt he saw the discolored flesh witch got another flash back.

Flash back.

Naruto had just lost almost his entire right side in his most recent fight. Orochimaru and Tsunade along with Kabuto are preforming surgery on him replacing his entire right side with Hashirama cell's.

Flash back end.

Turning his sharingan off Naruto stood up and walked to the middle of the room putting his hand's into a tiger sign Naruto said.

"Fuinjutsu: Time DIO." Naruto as the seal's lit up. In a blidning flash of light Naruto was moving back in time to a time befor he lost every thing.