𝟎𝟎𝟔. peck on the lips

Começar do início

Pietro nodded and started to go out of the room with Wanda following, Lucrecia being last. Once the two were out of the room, Steve grabbed Lucrecia's arm before she could leave.

Lucrecia stopped and turned to him, tilting her head. Steve scratched the back of his head, he had just totally forgotten what he was supposed to say.

"Yes, Steve?"

Steve cleared his throat, "Uh- I just wanted to ask you . . . if you're okay." He said nervously.

Lucrecia raised an eyebrow, "If I'm okay?"

"What I mean is, uh, if your shoulder is okay." Steve quickly said, nodding, Nice save, Steven.

Lucrecia chuckled, a smile growing on her face. "Yeah, I'm fine. All healed, barely feel a thing."

"Are you sure? I mean, it seemed like it really hurt, earlier. If you aren't feeling well, I could tell the team that you aren't well so you can't fight. Or I could-"

Steve was cut off by a soft pair of lips connecting with his own.

Lucrecia pulled away after about five seconds of him not moving, either from shock or he just wasn't functioning properly.

She gave him a flirty smile, "I appreciate your concern for my well-being. It's making me like you more." She winked before walking away leaving Steve shocked and wanting for more.

"𝓤ltron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't," Steve spoke, looking at Lucrecia when he brought up Sokovia.

"So our priority is getting them out."

Pietro sped into the police department, "We're under attack! Clear the city! Now!" He yelled before speeding away. The guards just looked at him and shrugged it off, not moving. So, Pietro sped back with a gun and shot it at the ceiling, "Get off your asses."

Wanda used her mind control to make people leave the city while Lucrecia floated up in the air with her eyes glowing violet as a lot of violet lines of magical mist travelled from her body and to the citizens, invisible barriers surrounding their bodies.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us."

Steve paused for a moment, "Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

Lucrecia flew around the city, violet lines of mist trailing after her as she directs them to every person she sees. She used her mind compulsion to make most of the people who weren't leaving leave to safety.

Lucrecia was too focused on both floating up in the air and using two different types of her powers on people that she didn't see iron robots coming out of the ground. One of them hit her from the back which made her lose focus, she screamed as she was falling to the ground.

She closed her eyes, getting ready to die in the most embarrassing way possible but instead, she was greeted with a pair of arms. Lucrecia opened one eye and looked at the person who saved her from dying, it was Steve.

It all seemed too much like a fantasy book. Perhaps it was.

They stayed like that for a moment before Steve cleared his throat and Lucrecia nodded awkwardly before getting off of him.