🐚17🐚

~*Erza's POV*~

Grand Magic Games: Day 1

The games has started with a great introduction, as I seen so much people around the arena it feel nostalgic being into battles once again. My training and all Atlantian merfolks that cheered me on being called as the Titania while I was the most difficult challenger and defeating most of the elite and great warriors from the seas and oceans but this time, it will be difficult because she is competing to one of the strongest mages in the land.

" Ahhh in the name of Amaterasu guide me.. I can't believe it and I'm so fucking nervous, Lu-chan.. " I heard Levy feeling more nervous than before as she gripped on Lucy's arm.

" Hey.. it's going to be fine.. " I replied as I looked at them knowing what they are facing, the gates open as they are to be entering the arena.

" We will make it alive.. We are into this together.. " Lucy tried to stay positive trying t set the mood with determination which I gave them a pat on the back.

" Lucy.. I believe in you.. " I hugged her tightly and pat her as I look at Levy, " Levy you can do this.. One of the smartest in Fairy Tail.. "

They started to go as they disappeared closing the gates so quickly knowing there is no turning back for them. Being in the tough position for first day is pressure, whether you lose or not Fairy Tail never leaves someone behind and abandoned from their mistakes, that's what makes them stronger everyday feeling the triumphant in getting the chance to show how worthy they are. I stayed in the training room with Juvia and Gray as they will be my sparing partner for practice combat, I summoned my spear that I created in my kingdom. One of a special kind of spear that only I can control and bonded to it.

" I won't go easy on you.. " Gray smirked as he used an spear made of ice, " Juvia will be the sniper, like the training that we had before.. "

" Better because this time.. water ain't here to help me dodge faster.. " I replied which I did get a little anxious.

" Juvia feels that Erza-chan is going to be struggling cause Juvia's have improved the water range attacks from the job request last month.. " Juvia giggled as I smiled knowing that she improve than I expected.

" Show me what you two got.. " I prepared my to attack and quickly gave the first move.

Surprisingly, the blocked my move making it more tougher than I expected, they only giggled and glared being all serious knowing that this training would be the risk I'm making once I get the handle of the environment I'm having for the battle but it was really a new experience too. I trained for the whole morning as I sweat dropped from that good stance in fighting while making that good opening to strike, Gray is one tricky part because I have two things to look out for and that was in front and back attacks of the enemy but somehow I can manage.. I do hope.

" You two are getting tougher.. Not bad.. " I panted as my spear disappeared and putting my usual armor on while looking at them not breaking a sweat.

" Juvia feels so better that Gray-sama and I are next to beat Erza! " Juvia jumped as she was really happy from her accomplishment.

" You're getting slow Erza.. I see a weakness there.. " Gray felt the exhaustion as he stabbed his sword on the floor making it stand up, " Is it the wound there on your side? "

" Yeah.. It is a pain.. " I rested on the bench while I drank some water.

We looked at the time and it was afternoon already, we packed our weapons and head to the balcony seeing the event still not yet over, looking at the score leaderboard it seems that Lucy and Levy is in second place chasing to the top spot from the Sabertooth who the name Minerva and Yukino is competing. This is one of the intense chasing the black flag which there are obstacles to come through, from mazes and crazy hell of monsters. From Levy's smarts and Lucy's consistency of strength I knew they will get through this challenge like a home run, I watched the whole game and it seems that mages can sabotage and slow other competitors down with magic.