Chapter 7: The Ranks

Start from the beginning

Jimin woke up from his trance and blushed madly. He looked at Jungwon who buried his red face in Soobin's arm. Soobin on the other hand was grinning devilishly.

'I'm so sorry Jin-hyung...' he whispered. 'Sorry, my Prince'

'That was quite a show,' Hoseok giggled. 'Congrats, Yoongs...'

'I-...' Yoongi was speechless, he looked at his feet shyly. Presumably being shy for the first time in his life.

'Can we now complete the ceremony in peace?' Jin asked angrily.

'Yeah! And let me go, you old hag!' Yoongi got back his attitude.

Jin gasped. There was a snort from the side where Jungkook was standing.

'Don't you dare to laugh, Jeon Jungkook!' Jin warned and wanted to drag Jimin at his place between him and Taehyung, but Yoongi growled at him and didn't let go of Jimin's hand.

Namjoon tensed up immidiately when the other Alpha growled at his mate.

'Yoongs! Don't make me whoop Your ass!' he said stepping forward.

'Not you too, Joonie' Jin facepalmed. 'I swear to God... Alphas are so stupid...'

Jimin stroked Yoongi's hand and smiled.

'I will be right there...' he promised and Yoongi gulped but forced himself to let go of Jimin's wrist.

Jimin went to his place but was still staring at Yoongi. And Yoongi was peeking at Jimin.

Jimin cleared his throat and said:

'I am Park Jimin. An omega. Level 4.'

There was a silent for a moment.

'Tae... You can continue...' amused Hoseok made a hand gesture towards him.

The nerves returned into Taehyung's body with redoubled strength. He closed his eyes knowing what the rest will see when he will open them. He was terrified. Could they kick him out because of his rank? Will they be scared of him?

'It's ok, Taehyungie' he heard Jimin's soft voice.

He gulped and opened his eyes.

They were golden.

Hoseok gasped.

Namjoon's jaw dropped.

'Oh fuck...' whispered Yoongi, and Jin was so absorbed by Taehyung's eyes that he even forgot to scold him.

Taehyung looked at the only silent person...

Jungkook was looking at him like he saw a ghost. He was deadly pale.

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something. Having the desperate need to soothe the younger one.

But Namjoon was faster to speak. His voice was calm.