I thought it was over. / Sauce.

recap time (sorta)
Hank and Tricky confessed their feelings for each other, and the Sheriff was rejected.
It had been a few days since Hank and Tricky started "dating", they both felt good. They've started spending more time together, and they're happy. Hank even forgot about his visions, but little did he know, things will only get worse from here.

Hank and Tricky were just hanging out at Hank's house, watching a show. "We're goin' out!" Sanford said. "By 'we' I assume you mean you and Deimos, right?" Hank replied.
"Well, yeah." Sanford said. "Speaking of Deimos, I think he should stop smoking, it could kill him!" Tricky whispered to Hank.
"Eh, don't worry about him, it's his decision." Hank replied. "I just think it's bad for him, it could really ruin a lot of things. I know it's his decision, I just hope things don't go badly..." Tricky said. "Erm... I'm sure it'll be fine, don't worry, kay?" "Okay..."

"See ya!" Sanford said as he and Deimos left the house. "Hmm, seems like we're alone now... Tricky?" Hank said. He notices Tricky, asleep against his arm. "Oh, you're asleep." Hank said. He puts a pillow underneath Tricky's head, and leaves. He hops on his bed, and gets on his phone. He put his headphones on, and felt a sharp pain. "Fuck, not again..." He felt like his head was being cut off with a rusty shovel. (don't ask what that feels like) He could see a massacre of people, including himself. He saw Tricky, flying up, and landing on a helicopter. He could see Sanford and Deimos in the helicopter, Sanford was shooting, Deimos driving. Tricky killed them both. "NO! THIS ISN'T REAL! NONE OF IT IS! IT NEVER WILL BE." His whole body hurt. This is the worst it's ever been. "Th- this is... worse than before." He felt the tears running down his cheek. What he saw was fake, but the pain is all real. "I- I thought it was over, I thought they were gone." Hank said.

"H- hank?" Tricky said. "What are you doing here? I thought you were asleep." Hank said. "I heard you crying. I wanted to see what was wrong. Are you ok?" Hank ran up to hug Tricky. "It hurts so much, it keeps happening. I- I just want it to stop." "What hurts?" "My head. I keep seeing these- these visions. I see everyone, me, you, Sanford, Deimos. It's hell. Everyone's always fighting and dying." "Hank, you can always talk to me! I'm here for you. Those visions aren't real, I know the pain is, but that hell world isn't real, you don't need to worry." "Thank you." Hank said.

double chapter bc i havent updated in a while

"Sanford, you know where you're going, right?" Deimos asked. "Of course I know, I'm a master at this." Sanford replied. "Mhm, that's why we've been out for an hour and lost in a random city." Deimos said. "We're not lost! This ain't a random city either. This is uhh... generic city in nevada!" "What? No way it's called that!" "It is!" "That's odd." "Yep."

"Weren't we just going out to get food?" Deimos says as he lights a ciggarette. "Yeah, I heard they got the best sauce here." Sanford replied. "Like what?" Deimos asked. "You sure do ask a lot o' questions... uhh, I think they got ranch, buffalo, sweet n' sour, an' barbecue." "Sounds cool." Deimos said. "Alright, you stay here, I'll get the sauce." Sanford said. Sanford walked to the stand. "Hey, can I get uhh..."Sanford heard Deimos yelling from a distance. "SANFOOOOORRRRDDD! GET THE RANCH DRESSING, SANFORRRRD!" Deimos yelled. "Heh, I'll have some ranch, please." Sanford said. "Ok! That'll be 50c please!" The stand owner says. (c stands for combat coins idk its a currency i just made up) "Here ya' go." Sanford said. "Thanks." The stand owner said. "Yeah." Sanford says as he walks away.

"You got the ranch?" Deimos asked. "Yeah, got the ranch." Sanford replied. "Uhm, I feel like we should've taken the car." Deimos said. "Yeah, you're right." Sanford says. "It's good, I just called my friend Doc, he can drive us home." Deimos said. "Sounds good." Sanford said.

Another hour later. "Hey, Deimos. You needed to get home, right?" Doc asked. "Yeah, we do." Deimos said. "Alright, hop in." Doc said. They both get in the car. "You know where we live, right?" Sanford asked. "Yep, I know Nevada like the back of my hand." Doc said. "Ok then."

20 minute time skip lol

"Well, it's been fun, but this here's our stop. Thanks Doc." Sanford said. "Yep, see ya around." Doc says as he drives off. "Deimos, you were pretty quiet through that drive, you good?" Sanford asked. "Oh, yeah. Something felt a bit off, dunno what though." Deimos replied. "Hopefully it's nothin'." Sanford said. "Yeah, hopefully." Deimos said.

Sanford comes in through the door to the house. "We're home!" Sanford says. "Hey, you got sauce?" Hank asked. "Yeah, we got ranch!" Deimos said. "Oh, ranch? I kinda wanted barbecue." Hank said. "I wanted sweet n' sour." Tricky said. "Yeah, well, I wanted buffalo, but it was Deimos' decision." Sanford said. "Hah, yes it was." Deimos said. "Well, now we have some sauce for the food." Hank said. "I guess we eat now?" Tricky said. "Yep, we eat now." Sanford said. Then they all ate food.

After they finished eating their food, they cleaned up, and went to bed. "So, you're staying here tonight?" Hank asked. "Yeah! Do you not want me to?" Tricky said. "No, it's fine." They both got in bed, and went to sleep. "Today was a fun day, did you like it?" Sanford asked. "Yeah, today was really fun. I just felt kinda weird in the car with Doc. My chest felt funny, it hurt." Deimos replied. "That doesn't sound good, hopefully it's gone tomorrow." Sanford said. "Hopefully... Goodnight, Sanford. "Goodnight, Deimos."
They fell asleep, all were at peace, and all asleep.