Pain.

Hank could feel the pain. It was unbearable, he wouldn't wish this on his worst enemies. He felt like his head was shoved in a blender. He saw the hell world again. He saw a mangled and zombified version of Tricky. It was hell. He couldn't look at it, he didn't want to. Tricky approached him with a large blade. Hank collapsed on the floor once again. No one was there to help him. He looked at his hands, and all he saw was deep cuts, bruises, and blood.

Suddenly, he awoke on the couch, book in hand. No cuts, no bruises, no blood. He swore they were there, he felt the pain. It was already night, yet Tricky, Sanford, and Deimos were still asleep. He heard a knock on the door. Hank got up to open the door, and saw the Sheriff. "Heya, how are ya?" The Sheriff asked. "What are you doing here? Isn't there anything else you could be doing right now?" Hank asked. "No, actually. You're my only friend..." The Sheriff said. "Oh, that's kinda sad." Hank replied. The Sheriff began to bring his face close to Hank's. "I've heard the rumors. That you've killed people." The Sheriff said. "I don't... what are you talking about?" Hank said as he was slowly bacling away. "Oh, you know, about how you used a man's head as a bowling ball." "I would never-" "Hank. I believe you, I really just want to hear if they're true." "They're not." "Well, that's good. Again, I do trust you, I don't want you to get shot in the head, or maybe impaled through the stomach, so please, Hank. Don't lie to me." "Alright, I'm not lying to you. Goodbye." "Goodbye, Hank."

Hank closed the door and exhaled. He locked the door and turned off the lights. He walked up the stairs to his room and fell asleep on his bed, with Tricky. STILL ASLEEP.

Hank woke up to a surprise. Tricky was on top of him. "What-"