It was so genuine that he hadn't even noticed he was grinning. Sometimes, in moments like that, he even forgot that he should be looking that way at his girlfriend, which he never once did. Sometimes, in moments like that, he even forgot the fear that surrounded him, the one that made him so jittery about losing her. 

'You're staring at me with heart eyes,' Haru pointed out, placing Yeongi back onto the ground. Yoongi looked down shyly, patting the nape of his neck in embarrassment. 'Yoongs?' she suddenly chimed, and as he looked up, she was palming her chin and pursing her lips cutely, a glint of mischieve buried in her brown eyes. He just hummed in response. 'Be my bro forever, okay?' 

Yoongi snorted, falling back into his chair as he hooted with laughter. 'Of course,' he began, leaning onto the table as he reached out his hand, ruffling Haru's short hair. 'Where else would I go without you, silly?'

'Promise, promise,' Haru whined, sticking her pinky out and wiggling it in front of Yoongi's face. 

He crossed his arms, scoffing at her sudden puerileness, which he definitely didn't mind. She pouted, bouncing in her seat and slurring Yoongi's name, making the latter sigh and finally wrap his pinky around hers. 'Seal!' she ordered, and Yoongi shook his head, following her commands.

The two best friends chatted for twenty more minutes. However, when it was already eight-thirty p.m., Yoongi had to leave. So he patted Yeongi a couple of times and bid Haru goodbye before making his way to his car.

The drive to Haneul's house lasted exactly thirty minutes when usually it'd be twenty, he had to "thank" the traffic for that.

During the drive, it began pouring. He was glad he hadn't left any later than he did. As the man drove, he stared at the road ahead of him, slightly blurred and unclear due to the thick rain. The night sky was once again unlit and starless, except for the few angry clouds. 

Soon enough, Yoongi had made it to Haneul's apartment complex. He was lucky to find the usual Ajumma² still selling flowers nearby his girlfriend's house. Therefore, he was able to buy a bouquet of red roses—her favourite flowers. Yoongi had always found it amusing how Haru's favourite flowers were red roses too.

'Good evening, Mrs Shim,' the young man greeted his elder politely, not forgetting to bow. Mrs Shim's face instantly brightened up at the sight of her regular customer as she stood up to assist him. 'You look tired,' he noted, 'were there many customers today?'

'Not really.' the corners of the woman's lips turned downwards. 'There were actually only a few. I don't think my business is doing well recently.'

'Why's that? Last time I came here there were at least a dozen people, especially because the Dong-Hwan cemetery's nearby.' Yoongi frowned as the two strolled towards the department of roses sorted out by colours. He had always loved the shop for its neatness. No other flower shop that he had seen before labelled flowers, explained what they represented and arranged them by colours.

'I know, but these last few days people haven't been coming much,' Mrs Shim replied, "it's alright though, it happens. It's getting colder.' she smiled, looking out of the window. 'This is not the only flower shop in Seoul. Some weeks I'll have barely five customers a day, others I'll have over twenty in half a day... it all happens, Yoongi-ah.'

Mrs Shim always fluttered Yoongi with her beautiful mindset and motherly way of speaking; she was one of the very few people that managed to melt his heart.

'I've always admired you for your words,' Yoongi admitted, beaming at her. 'My heart melts a little every time I hear you calling me "Yoongi-ah". It almost feels like you're my mom.'

'Oh, you sweet boy! I bet you're a lovely son to your mother!' Mrs Shim chimed, her voice becoming slightly more high-pitched than usual as she almost wanted to squish the younger's cheeks. 'What would you like to buy today for Ms Haneul? The usual?'