1.1 A Forced Love Story

Start from the beginning

Suman replied, "Mam as dadi asked me i came here to check on Riddhima mam and we were moving out when something hit on my head and after that i woke up now" She said and Ishani smirked as if she got some idea.

Ishani said looking at herself in the mirror, "Good Job Riddhima, we were trying to throw you out of VR Mansion and you only ran away you can't be a gold digger. Great then I will help you in this." She looked at Suman. "See I'll tell bhai that she isn't in the room and you were here tied up since just few minutes due to which bhai will think that she ran away just now and there she will get the time to ran away".

" But mam Vansh sir will..... " Shivering Suman thought about vansh anger.

"Don't worry, I will save you. Just do as I say. " She said and taking a deep breath Suman nodded her head and changing her look in a messed up way came down.

Both went down and saw Vansh sitting under the pavillion wearing his shehra, time to time trying to force a smile on his face after watching Siya's face.

Ishani looked at Suman who was scared to see Vansh.

"Calm down or you'll spoil my whole plan" She said on which Suman nodded. They came down and stood beside her.

"Where is Riddhima, Ishani?" Vansh asked in a dangerous tone while looking at her and Suman.

"Haan beta, Tu Riddhima ko laane gyi thi na woh kahan hai?" Dadi asked confused and looked at Suman who was wearing some messed clothes "Suman aur teri yeh halat ye kaise hui?"

"Will you speak, Ishani?" Vansh asked furiously.

"Bhai i warned you that middle class trash, she isn't worth of anything. She tied Suman there in the room and ran away from here." She told and hoped Vansh would believe her.

"She left. She can't leave so easily she must have taken something expensive from here. I'm 100% sure. " Aryan asked and then his gaze met of Vansh.

He removed his shehra and threw it.

Vansh stood up and came to the center of the hall

Vansh stood up and came to the center of the hall. "Angre, Angre..... "
As soon as he said, angre came in front of him.

"Yes boss" Angre asked bowing his head.

"Search in whole VR Mansion, I want Riddhima in front of me in next 15 minutes or you know what can I do? " He said and without waiting for his reply moved to his study room.

Angre moved and searched while Ishani asked Suman to hid somewhere from Vansh if she wants to save her life as both are aware till what extend he can go.

On the other hand Riddhima was running on the busy trying her best to catch her breath and walk. Her legs were covered with red color blood.

"Kabir..... I'm coming, I.... I only belong to you. I won't marry that devil never. " Muttering few words she made her way to his office which was at a silent place where there was very less people living.