save me- sunoo

wow I was gonna post this ages ago,, shit

the wind brushes through my hair, disturbing my otherwise still body

the wind brushes through my hair, disturbing my otherwise still body. 'I hate this night' I think to myself as a cloud of smoke from someone's blunt blows straight into my face, making me cough and my eyes sting. I pull my torso away from the railing of my apartment's balcony, my legs dangling above the bustling streets of Seoul. 

a large gust of wind blows against my body, sending a shiver up my spine and making me aware of just how inappropriate my clothing was for this weather, the thin t-shirt and shorts that were fine inside the warmth of my apartment, doing nothing to stop the biting chill of the night. I pull my torso back against the balcony rails and turn my face to rest my cheek against the cold rails, staring at the empty space where he could  have been, if not for my cowardice. 'don't want to be lonely, just wanna be yours' I think, distracting myself with thoughts of him. 

kim sunoo,,,

the guy who has made me smile countless times, the guy who is like the sun incarnate, the person who radiates warmth wherever he goes. him.

a loud honk from the street below shakes me from my thoughts and I realise just how dark it had gotten, the bright city lights below being my only light source. 

I raise my hand out in front of me and study my fingers. how perfectly they slotted between yours, how perfect it felt to hold onto you. 

"give me your hand, save me" I whisper to the cold night air, the words meant for someone living a block away. 

frowning at the chill of the night, I move to stand up, starting to lose feeling in my legs. 

the sound of frantic knocking on my front door catches me off guard for a moment before I hobble over to it, legs still numb from the cold. just as the knocking starts getting increasingly more frantic, I open the door. 

",,,sunoo?" 

I feel my body shunt backwards from the force of his taller frame crashing into mine, hugging me tightly against his chest, the force of the crash slamming the door shut in the process.

"please don't leave me, I can't bear to survive without you." he whispered, cradling my body tenderly and carefully, as if I was made out of glass and could shatter at any moment. 

hearing his words broke down the emotional dam I was building with sticks, my body shaking in his arms with tears. his hug became more secure and comforting. he leads us towards my couch and seats us there so that he could embrace more of me. 

"I had a bad feeling in my gut that something was going to happen to you and I.. I just couldn't live without checking if you were alright, I love you far too much to let any harm come to you- I know that's very straightforward but its true. I love you." he rambles, the tone of his voice low and sending vibrations through his chest, lulling me to sleep, comfortable in the arms of someone who loves me as much as I love them.

and with that, the two drifted off to the muted sounds of the street below and the rhythmic beating of hearts, beating in sync.