petals- jungwon

hi, i am surprisingly alive- year 10 is honestly making me cry;;;  but yes, i'm alive and here have this angsty piece of work

with one last cough, the rest of the blood covered petals spilled out of her mouth and into the toilet bowl. tears blurring her eyes, she forces herself to stand up and flush the toilet.

no one had ever told her that love was this painful. the constant itch in her throat, the now permanent metallic taste of blood staining her mouth and the stabbing pain of her heart being pierced and strangled.

'y/n, you doing ok in there? i thought I heard sobs?' jungwon's muffled voice says from behind the door. 'u-uh, yeah I'm fine- don't worry!' y/n said, hurrying to clean up herself and the rest of the bathroom.

the petals were growing larger everyday and were starting to leave behind their soft scent. pink camellias- meaning an everlasting love and longing. y/n didn't know whether to laugh at the irony or cry.

she could feel her body getting weaker and weaker with each minute that went past.

jungwon, getting increasingly worried- forced his way into the bathroom as y/n fell to the floor holding a fully grown pink camellia, tears silently streaming down her face with a sad smile gracing her lips.

'these flowers, are almost as beautiful as you..

                                      ..jungwon'

and with that, she fell unconscious wrapped in the arms of the one she loved to the point of agony.  

---

ahaha- I'll leave it there for you to imagine what happens next 👀  

no, y/n didn't die- so you can decide what happens next

thanks to @/hubifics on insta for letting me post this here, despite me writing it for her ^^ check out her account for really cute hanbin fics ^^