homesick without you- kyungmin

haha- hi. so I'm not dead- I just didn't have any ideas, but now I do. technically you could classify me dead after hanbin and enha's performances on the big hit nyel. that and literally every single performance. what a wonderful way to start 2021 with txt's puma and fireworks randomly going off outside (the fireworks scared the living shit out of me, but txt was performing so I was alright ^^)

 what a wonderful way to start 2021 with txt's puma and fireworks randomly going off outside (the fireworks scared the living shit out of me, but txt was performing so I was alright ^^)

'i'm leaving y/n. i can't stand it here, i can't stand being with you.' kyungmin said, all of his belongings packed and out the door. 

y/n woke up, covered in sweat, tears streaming down her face. she pushes herself into a sitting position and covers her face with her hands, letting out a few sobs now and then, her body shaking. 'sweetheart, are you alright?' kyungmin yawned, pushing himself into a sitting position, holding his soulmate in his arms, close to his chest. 'p-please don't ever leave me minnie' y/n said between sobs, burying her face into kyungmin's arms. 

'oh, y/n, sweetheart- did you dream that i left you? i promise that it's just a dream and i would never do that.' kyungmin said hugging her securely, carding his fingers through her hair. he starts singing softly;

'you'll be the 1-2, 365, 4 me

from april showers to autumn leaves

when we got us, that will be all we need
all we need

you'll be the 1-2, 365, 4 me

like it's 24-7, on repeat
when we got us, that will be all we need
all we need.'

hearing his girlfriend's cries die out and her body stop shaking, he keeps humming softly, and continues to card his fingers through her hair rhythmically. 'i love you so much y/n, and the very thought of leaving you makes me feel sick.' he whispers. 'i'm homesick without you, my love- you're my home and i refuse to leave you.' 

'hey,, minnie'

'yes my love?'

'you're my home, and i get homesick without you as well'

'i'm honoured'

'marry me minnie?'

'of course, my love'

---

i uh- i wrote this on like, the 4th of january-

how fun, hope you liked it;;;

credits to the person who made the gif!

song is 12 365 4 Me, by Kennen