alone together -echan

heh, sorry for ghosting for however long- 

you, unattainable you. 

how i loved you dearly. your iridescent eyes, your melodious laughter, your everything.

no amount of warning could've prepared me for the pain that was to follow when you left me. when you left us.

now it seems you and i have both moved on, you were just much faster at doing that than me. are you two still together? 

she must've been special, being able to capture your heart whilst i thought i still held onto it. no matter though, like i said, i've moved on now.

he's not you, and for that i am endlessly grateful. at least i know that the person i have entrusted with my heart will not go and drop it in the sewers like you did.

him, beautiful him.

how i love him endlessly, how i keep finding my love for him to still be growing.

the way he's so focused when producing music, the way he never fails to respond to my messages, the way he seems to bring the feeling of comfort and home everywhere he goes.

did you know something that i found ironic, was that we had found each other in our solitude? when the person we trusted most had abandoned us? 

i guess you could say we were alone together at the start.

but now, we are no longer alone.

goodbye, have fun with her.

regards,

y/n and her love, echan 

---

a/n: do i like this?  surprisingly yes. hope you enjoy and i might start updating more often- can not guarantee anything tho;;

if you want to request anything, pls do!

thank you for reading, i hope you and your loved ones stay healthy and happy!