Clone Hideout Part 2

"And this is the first we've heard of it?" Fives exclaimed, the rest of the clones and their family silent, and watching the two in front of them.

"I didn't want to raise everybody's hopes up. I don't exactly trust Cid's information half the time, but the other night, while I was making errands, I saw that there were wanted photos of three Jedi." Echo bit his lip, cracking his left knuckle. The third Jedi, the one labeled as 'Fulcrum', was just a blank spot. Nobody from the Empire had even gotten a good look.  But whoever it was, they must be very powerful, as their bounty was double of the two others combined. 

"But then... We didn't kill all of them? Some of them survived?" Hardcase said, and when Echo nodded, Hardcase let go of his husband's hand as he whooped and jumped into the air like he always did when he got excited. He hadn't been this excited since when he adopted his son, Hevy after marrying Dareve, completing his very own little family. (I have a headcanon where Hardcase was taken prisoner by the Seperatists before the ship blew up, which may sound impossible but let me have this moment. So then he was saved by his brothers after Order 66, had his inhibitor chip taken out, and met Dareve, adopted Hevy, and he lives with his brothers. Also if you couldn't tell, Hardcase is gay :). )

"I only know two of their names, because it seems as though the third Jedi uses a codename. the first two are Ezra Bridger, and Kanan Jarrus, and the third one is Fulcrum. I already figured out who are the ones who survived Order 66; Kanan Jarrus and Fulcrum." Echo explained. "I already ran their names through the old Republic system, and the Empire's system. Ezra Bridger was born on Empire Day, which makes him obviously too young, and even though Kanan Jarrus isn't in the Republic system, I figured that it is a fake name to keep his past safe. I did a quick face math, and his real name is Caleb Dume." He paused, taking in the shocked and calculating faces of his brothers, and the confused faces of the others. 

"Isn't Caleb Dume that really clumsy padawan of Depa Billaba...?" Boil spoke up. Echo nodded. 

"The one who was with General Billaba when she..?" Another brother trailed off. Echo nodded again. 

"He somehow survived a full battalion, plus Clone Force 99, who acted as their back up when things got too rough on Kaller." Echo said. "He probably won't like us clones much if we ever run into him."

"What about the other survivor? Fulcrum? Do you know who that is?" Kix asked, hope coating his voice. He had lost so many dear to him, and even though he didn't want to be selfish, he had a couple Jedi in mind who he wished had survived the Jedi Purge. 

"I uh, I don't. Yet." He added, seeing the crestfallen faces of his brothers. "But whoever they are, they're powerful. Their bounty is double of the other two combined. There isn't much to go on about their identity unless the Empire releases an actual facial photo of Fulcrum."

As Kix opened his mouth to speak, a whoosh was heard above them; the telltale sign of a TIE fighter. 

"The Empire." Fives muttered. He gestured to his brothers to follow him outside, everybody grabbing their weapons from their hip holsters. Some of the spouses followed them outside with their weapons, but unless they could fight, they stayed in the hall, peering out of hidden and blacked out windows, which was only see through one way.

Once outside, Fives saw the 'missing' children of the village sprinting towards them, scurrying over the last sand dune and continuing on their way, with a masked and hooded stranger behind them, with their lekku and montrals visible through holes in their hood. 

"Dad!" Mala yelled. The stranger stopped upon seeing the grouped men and women outside the entrance, and they seemed to taunt the group by staring into each of their faces. 
A TIE fighter flew overhead, firing at the stranger. 

Fives fought off the urge to run to his daughter, as a dead clone was a useless clone. 

Once the fastest of the children reached him, however, he was ready to fire at the stranger who was chasing them.  Ushering them behind him, he aimed at the Togruta. 

Ahsoka saw Fives raise his blaster at her, but she knew that the chance that he would actually waste his ammunition on her while there were about three patrol TIE fighters ready to fire upon his home was unlikely. Therefore, to show that she wasn't a threat, she crouched, before jumping using the Force to land on the fighter that was about to fly over her. 

Activating her snow white lightsabers, she cut into the cockpit, scaring the pilot. He screamed while Ahsoka knocked him unconscious, reaching her hand to the steering device, she gripped it hard, forcing it to turn to a dangerous upside down position, making it easier for her to kick the pilot out of the cockpit and into the sand near the group of clones, who had begun firing their weapons to the other two fighters. 

Slipping into the control pit, she up righted the fighter and aimed at another TIE fighter headed towards the children still running, and fired. The TIE fell behind the children, causing the sand to shift and push the children forward. Ahsoka winced as one of them tripped, but sighed in relief as the child quickly got up and caught up to their friends.

She swerved to avoid the other fighter's fire, and again turned upside down to to swerve dangerously close to a hut before rising straight up into the air, making the other fighter follow, grinning, she turned unexpectedly, making the TIE pass her, giving her a small window of opportunity to fire at the TIE's exposed underbelly, causing it to explode, small parts flying safely towards the open sand by the huts. Not wanting any GPS on the fighter to lead the empire back to them, she put in random coordinates for far way from here, and put on autopilot, before jumping out and landing on the roof of a hut. She crouched and rolled to break her fall, and as Ahsoka stood up, her mask slid down her face a little, and before she could fix it, Mala and run up to her, and started jumping up and down in front of the hut, motioning for her to jump down. Ahsoka did so, before affectionately running her hands down the girl's lekku. 

Ahsoka raised her mask up and over her head, and realized she had somehow lost her cloak somewhere. She was glad that the cloak had been a temporary replacement for her usual one, which was being sawn up after a run in with an Inquisitor. She also thanked the Force the cloak hadn't had any pockets or storage units, therefore all her belongings were either on the ship with Padme or on her person.

"Auntie Soka! You were amazing!" Ahsoka knelt in front of Mala and thanked her, before standing again and placing her hand on the back of Mala's lekku to gently guide her towards her family. Or, more so, their family. 

Fives was at the front, his arm protectively around Jesse, his half human half Twi'lek son, with his blaster raised to point at Ahsoka.

"Who are... you..." He trailed off, his blaster arm lowering to hang limply by his side as he met Ahsoka's eyes. 

"Hello, Fives." Ahsoka grinned at him, crossing her arms over her chest as she stood a few meters away from her brother. "Missed me?"

A/N Thank you for reading and I apologize for the very late update. And sorry for the cliffhanger ;)

Happy Reading :)