Younglings and Fulcrum

As soon as the Ghost landed on outside Chopper base, Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren ran out, wanting to beat each other inside. They weren't normally as excited as this, but they had been on back-to-back missions, and they hadn't even been able to contact their friends at base. 

Hera Syndulla and Kanan Jarrus watched, laughing quietly as their children ran inside, eager to see their friends. They were the youngest of the crew, and the two 'parents' were glad that they had friends other than the crew, despite the state of the galaxy around them. 

Sabine won the race, sprinting into the indoor hangar bay where their friends usually hung out. As usual, the rag tag group of teenagers were chatting and laughing, sitting on some crates in the corner of the bay. The Tholothian girl was the first to notice the two. The girl had been a Jedi youngling during the Jedi Purge, and so was one of the older ones. She had put being a Jedi behind her, opting to be a fighter pilot for the rebellion, refusing to continue her Jedi training every time Ezra offered his and Kanan's help. So did one of the human boys, the both of them having been frozen in carbonite for a decade by the Inquisitors. 

"Sabine! Ezra! You're back!" Katooni ran to hug Sabine, the rest of the gang rushing to crowd around the two as well. Sabine happily wrapped her arms around her, while smirking at Ezra, who was complaining that she had cheated, behind her helmet. 

"Let her breath, Tooni." Petro laughed. The two were the closest in the group, having grown up together. But they refused to share anything about their pasts other than the fact they had been Jedi younglings, were frozen in carbonite, and they had joined the rebellion after being saved by the rebellion.  

Katooni let go of Sabine, sticking her tongue out at her boyfriend. Sabine took off her helmet as she clasped arms with the other teenagers. She wasn't as close to them as she was to Katooni and Petro, but they were close knit friends nonetheless.

"So what did you do on your mission?" A human girl names Rose asked. She was the curious, quiet girl, who was interested about what missions the two Specters were sent on. 

"Well, it was a relief mission at first, but then we ran into Imperials, which turned into a firefight, and it got worse." Ezra said, grinning. He had climbed to the highest crate in the pile, acting out the actions. "I'm just glad we had Fulcrum with us, because-" he was cut off by his friends.

"You know Fulcrum?!" Some of them yelled. Fulcrum may be a ghost to those outside the rebellion, but in the rebellion... They were practically a celebrity; powerful, rumored to be handsome/beautiful, smart, you name it! The teens all admired what the mysterious figure had done for the rebellion and the galaxy alike, even if they didn't know much about the co-founder of the rebellion.

"Well, yeah. Of course we do. We've been on quite a few missions with her." Sabine shrugged, hopping up on one of the crates. Sabine had always been interested in Fulcrum ever since she had met her, but she had never been a star struck fan like the others. 

"She's the best!" Sabine's eyes widened before she elbowed Ezra's knee. 

"Oi! You're not supposed to tell them anything about Fulcrum!" But the others had already filed that small piece of information into the backs of their minds. 

"Oh come 'Bine! The whole rebellion is gonna know who she is soon anyway. What does it matter that they know that their idol is a woman?" Ezra sasses, placing his hands on his hips. Sabine rolled her eyes at the one she considered a brother. Honestly, what was she gonna do with him? But, of course, she loved her feminist brother.

"Well, as much as we wanna know about Fulcrum, which we really, really do, tell us about the mission!" A Pantoran names Khaled insisted. Ezra knew that they just wanted to listen about how Fulcrum had saved him again, but he didn't care as long as they actually listened.