𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚀&𝙰

Start from the beginning

hita9795 Q: "hey Hongjoong:) I absolutely love the way you take matters into your hand and guide the team in the right direction I wanted to ask about your relationship with Seonghwa in that past, how was he like as a partner? How do you trust him so much?

A: Ahh, you're so kind! I appreciate all the compliments I'm getting. I try my best. About my relationship with Seonghwa, let's see... well, he's the only partner I've ever had so I feel very attached to him somehow. He may be stoic and stuck-up, but behind all that he has a sensitive soul. In fact, I think he's probably the most delicate on the team. Seonghwa is a great man and I'm very proud of working with someone so talented and skilled in what he does. He's always been honest with me, so it's weird to see everyone suspecting him. I've been told I put a lot of faith in people I shouldn't, maybe that's why I trust him so much. He's a great friend to me and an even better partner. It would hurt me badly if Kurenai and Jongho are right about him being the mole.

Seonghwa

saphhhmeh Q: "Was it you who saw Max getting killed by Kurenai?"

A: Maybe, maybe not. What difference would that make? He's dead now and I'm not going to stop until I make the culprit pay. Just watch.

MoArmyStayAtiny18 Q: "Do you think you'd ever want to be friends with Kurenai again?"

A: Simply put, no. She's cost me too much and quite frankly I don't have the energy to put with that anymore. She's still dear to my past but she's no where in my future.

Jongho

ringscanbedangerous Q: "HIIIIII why ur sooooo good with machines omg let me be u JDOSHDID ANYWAYSSS my question is: do you trust so much the Meisters to put your life for them or you got ur suspicious before hand??"

A: What can I say? Fixing cars has always been a breeze for me. It's a natural talent! That's the whole reason why I joined MALUS in the first place. I knew what I was getting myself into when I joined something so shady, but I never expected it to be something so big. I never really saw myself doing the job I do now. I think that my loyalty to the Meisters is only out of need. At the moment, I need to be loyal in order to gain protection and help from them, but if I ever don't need it anymore, I wouldn't even think twice about stabbing their backs. Especially, not after what they did to Kurenai.

Yunho

ringscanbedangerous Q: Hey~ LOVE U SOOOO MUCH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MEN OMG UR AMAZING... Anyways so here's my question: what are your real thought about all the situations about Kurenai, like I get that you don't trust her but do you really trust your meisters??"

A: My thoughts on Kurenai? I'm not sure. I have mixed feelings about that woman. On one hand, I know her through Mingi who's talked to me about her countless of times. Although, I don't appreciate the relationship they have since it seems very toxic. On the other hand, I've seen what she's like in person and she's not too friendly. It makes me wonder how Mingi ever even fell for her. *sigh* I guess he must've seen something in her, right? I'm still trying to look for the reason, though. Not to mention her current status with the Meisters. Her being blacklisted seems very sketchy considering that she was their prized subject not to long ago. It all just makes my head hurt. At this point, I don't even know if I should trust Mingi and Kurenai or the Meisters. What would happen to me if I turn my back on MALUS? What would happen to my family? I have the right to worry, don't I?