𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟿 ☯︎︎ 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎

♊︎Year 5067, Month 5, Day 11, Time 12:28 pm♊︎

☯︎︎

The golden, mid-day sun trickles in through the cracks in the blinds of her room but she doesn't fully wake up until she feels a rough and wet tongue licking her face. Slowly waking up, she notices a pair of large eyes looking at her curiously when she realizes that it's Byul who's currently on top of her.

"What in the—," Kurenai doesn't get to finish her thought because the moment she sits up, her head spins at a thousand miles per hour and she can feel bile rising in her throat.

Without a moment to lose, Kurenai rushes over to the trash can in her room as best she can, vomiting into the container all while the cutesy Siamese watches her from her bed.

When she's done, she turns her head back to look at the curious cat, slouching over the trash can. Her stomach grumbles and her head screams in pain along with her muscles.

Why did I have to drink those damn wine bottles? She mentally berates herself. Her mouth feels dry but she's too lazy to get up from the floor, lying down on the wooden floorboards instead.

Byul jumps down from Kurenai's bed, following the woman to where she lies on the floor and lying down next to her whilst snuggling up against her side. She meows here and there for the tattooed woman's attention until Kurenai finally starts to let her through her dizziness and thirst.

Not long after a short series of knocks on the door pulls her out once again of the quietness that had befallen her.

"Kurenai?" Someone calls from the other side of the door. She doesn't answer. "I, uh, heard you were up so I came in to check on you. Is everything alright?" Getting up groggily from the floor to answer the door, the woman clutches her head with a small groan.

The world around spins terribly and the sun trickling into the room shines harder than it should, thanks to her hangover. It's a miracle that she can even manage to open the door.

"What do you want?" She grumbles through the crack she opened, struggling to focus on the face of a certain blonde male.

"Mingi told us to check in on you when you woke up," Wooyoung informs her, standing quite awkwardly by the door. He peers into the room nosily, his eyes landing on the cat behind Kurenai that looks at him with sour eyes.

"Why would he—?" Kurenai asks but stops herself, small and blurry instances of last night bubbling up in her thoughts.

Although she doesn't remember their kiss and the other things they discussed, she can remember that she talked with the handsome model, but that's about it. She takes a deep breath resting her head on the door frame and looking down at the cup in Wooyoung's hands.

"He mentioned something about a hangover. I didn't pay too much attention but he seemed pretty worried." The man in front of her explains, scratching slightly at the tattoo on his throat. "May I come in?"

Kurenai doesn't get the chance to answer when Wooyoung pushes the door open to step inside, ignoring the hissing sounds Byul is currently making. The tattooed woman is forced to pick up the sassy creature out of a premonition that it might try attacking the man if she doesn't step in.

"So, where is Mingi? And Everyone else?" She probes whilst petting the cat, taking a glance at the dorm's living room before closing the door, finding none of the members in sight. It's awfully quiet for it to be a dorm of 10 people.