x. ominous legend

"That was painfully fast," Juyeon commented.

"Yangyang was amazing. Ten too." Tomi said sounding a bit too excited. "That was fucking awesome,"

"Whoa, language." Juyeon shot me a playful look.

A very tall, skinny guy with long, curly hair walked over to Liu Yangyang and wrapped his arm around Yangyang's shoulders. Yangyang was panting heavily, and he was soaked with either water or his own sweat. Tomi guessed probably both.

"Party at the boy's dorm tonight to celebrate my bro Yangyang's Warrior promotion in his first year!!!" The guy with curly hair shouted on top of his lungs so that everyone could hear him, and he did not seem or sound sober.

The crowd yet again cheered eagerly and they all scattered around. A lot of them crowding over Yangyang. A few people were trying to help Ten out of the scene, who was badly beaten up, but so was Yangyang. However, he still smiled at the people congratulating him and Tomi felt bad for the kid.

"Who was that?" Tomi chuckled in amusement as he watch the curly-haired guy struggled to walk away from the crowd.

"That would be one of the three Tekken Gods, Xu Minghao." Juyeon said.

Now that, surprised Tomi. He would never guess that guy was a Tekken God.

"Are you going?"

Juyeon snickered, "do I even have a choice? It'll literally be on my floor."

"Does this always happen?"

"Yup," Juyeon said as they watched the crowd, circling around Yangyang and Minghao from a higher ground. "The guys from 3-3 always party over every single thing. Especially Minghao."

"He doesn't look sober," Tomi couldn't help but laugh as she watched him struggling to get out of the crowd.

"Of course he isn't."

~

There was a knock on Tomi's bedroom door as she was browsing through her wardrobe.

She closed her closet and went to check who it was. When she opened the door, the person standing there was the last person she thought would visit her.

"Yuqi,"

"May I come in?" Yuqi said, she seemed jumpy.

Tomi was puzzled by her odd request but she let Yuqi in. What was Yuqi up to?

Yuqi stormed into her room and Tomi closed the door behind her. Yuqi locked her eyes with Tomi. She was the type of person who's usually laid back and playful, though she could be intense sometimes, according to what Tomi had noticed. So it did got Tomi concerned.

"You need to pack up and leave," Yuqi began.

Tomi would usually freeze and her heart rate would go up if she ever was confronted by someone like that. But she noticed Yuqi's tone was more concerned than hateful. She got a feeling that Yuqi was trying to tell her something.

"While you still can." Yuqi continued. "I wish you would've told me who you were when we first met, but I don't think it's too late now to—"

"Wait," Tomi held up her hands against Yuqi, "what are you even talking about?"

Yuqi looked away and scanned her eyes around the room, like she would find better words to explain somehow, "I don't know what they're gonna do to you, but I know that it isn't anything good."

"They who? Does it have anything to do with... my family?"

Yuqi looked at her like she was puzzled by the question. "NPS,"