Andy scoffed, "I'm not getting in a wheelchair." The man drew closer, spraying the wound on her lip and causing the brunette to fall back in surprise.

  She collapsed onto the wheelchair with a defeated huff, "You do know who I am, right? I'm sure you know I have more important things—" The nurse held up his disinfectant spray with the promise of threat.

Andy pursed her lips, glaring as she finally let the man set to work. She winced as he sprayed a few more times, his hands cleaning the surrounding blood.

The nurse smiled humorously, "I wouldn't recommend licking your lips, I heard this stuff doesn't taste very good." He furrowed his brow in concentration as he bandaged her wound.

As he did, Andy took to examining his features. "I take it this happens often?" She asked, just as he finished with the bandage. He took the opportunity to disinfect the other scrapes among her features.

When he was done, he gave a crooked sort-of smile. "You'd be surprised," he replied, putting the disinfectant cloth in a nearby trash bin.

  He was young— but, older than Andrea. At least, in appearance anyway. His features held age, but his brown eyes were youthful in a way that spoke of newfound adulthood. He was clearly responsible, too.

"For the record, I do know who you are," he said, "I figure, if you've got a world to save you might as well do it in good health. Right?"

  Andy shrugged as the man finally stepped back, shoving the spray back into his pockets. She quickly followed, grimacing as her muscles protested. A disinfectant wasn't going to ease everything.

"Well, that might be asking too much," she replied, trying to smile as she met his eyes.

  The man pulled out another item from his pocket, flipping the silver packet at her as though it were some kind of coin.

Andrea caught it, eyes narrowed in suspicion, "What are you, some kind of walking medical dispensary?"

The man laughed— and it was an older man's laugh; a chuckle more than anything. "I guess you could say that. Take it for any pain— hey, hold on a second." He held up a finger as he stepped towards a door.

When he disappeared behind it, Andy was quick to make her escape. "Idiot," she muttered, hiding in the expanse of an empty room.

  Still, she found herself peering from behind a window when he returned. His lips moved as if to speak. When he looked up, he seemed surprised to find her gone. Andy felt a smile curl on her features, until her split lip smarted at the action.

  The nurse glanced around once more before he spoke, "Well, it's here if you need it." He winced, embarrassed by the realization that he was speaking into empty air.

He set a smaller bottle of spray on the wheelchair and took off at an almost-reluctant pace. When she was sure that he was gone, Andy tentatively exited the room. Her eyes peered down each hall before figuring the coast was clear.

Andy approached the bottle and, at the words printed on it, she smiled softly. "I guess there's still good people out there," she mused, gratefully stuffing the pain-relief spray into her backpack.

  However, when Andy entered the room hiding her friends, the sight of them both set off red flags. Steve was backing Nat into a corner, forceful and angry. What the hell had happened?

  Andy let the door slam shut behind her and Steve immediately whirled. He relaxed upon seeing it was just her, but Andrea found herself less-inclined to do the same. The tension in the room was palpable.