CHAPTER 29 : REWRITE THE FATE

NO ONE P.O.V

Cold breeze hit her face as she slowly open her eyes. She look up only to see Jungkook with her. Her head laying on his lap, He caress her hair.

So I'm really not dreaming huh?

She thought to herself as she stare at her mate. Jungkook just smile at her as he continue on playing with her hair.

The are laying on a wide and endless field, the grass are healthy green. The moon above them as they are accompanied by a huge tree.

Lisa didn't take off her gaze from him, scared that he'll vanish when she did that. Jungkook chuckle when Lisa just stare at him.

Jungkook : am I that handsome?

He ask with a smile plastered on his face. Lisa didn't hesitate and nod.

Lisa : yes, you are...

Jungkook's laugh died down as he smile softly at her.

Jungkook : Lisa... I missed you very much.

Lisa sit up from his lap before staring at him in the eyes. Those big doe eyes, that look at her with so much fondness, warmth and comfort.

She missed it so much. She missed him so much. Lisa pull Jungkook into a hug as Jungkook hug her back closing his eyes as he do so.

They soon pull away, as Lisa take a deep breath, of course she is happy to meet her Jungkook once again but she knew that this is still not the end.

She have things to do and that is to maintain and preserve Jungkook's soul. She look at Jungkook in the eyes.

Lisa : tell me, Jungkook, what is this place?

Jungkook smile at her before standing up. Pulling her up as he did so. Lisa follow his action. Jungkook pull her and start running at the endless field with Lisa running after him.

Lisa : wait Jungkook! Woah-

Lisa call out but was surprise when she suddenly float upward to the sky, Jungkook giggle before grabbing her and lend at one of the clouds.

Jungkook : it's the last piece of my soul and this place was called memories.

He begin.

Jungkook : there is no power here. No lycan, no vampire, no witch, no deity, no nothing. Just me. The human me.

Jungkook stood there as he point at himself.

Jungkook : and the memories of the people whom I cherish since I was a child.

He say with a smile on his face. Jungkook suddenly jump off the cloud making Lisa widen her eyes and run after him, stupidly jumping off the cloud too.

Lisa scream in fear as she fell down drastically. Open your eyes jungkook whisper in her ears but she shake her head in fear.

Jungkook : it worth it. Trust me.

Lisa slowly to peek through her eyes only to find herself sitting on the rooftop with Jungkook beside her. She look at him.

He just smile cheekily as she smack his chest. He burst out laughing when she did that while muttering a playful 'sorry'

They soon sit there in silence. Before Jungkook went into a deep thought.

Jungkook : but I'm disappearing.

He whisper making Lisa look at him.

Jungkook : this last piece of my soul wouldn't last long.

Lisa : I can't save you! Y-you won't disappear Jungkook. You won't. I will save you this time.