Pt.2 Don't Call Me

Plss.. I have no idea r/n😭
#########################

"Where am I going to sleep now? "

"it's up to you then.. I don't care because I don't care hshshshshssh.."

"you're mean, hyung.."

"so, your decision?"

"okay ii, I will sleep here"

##########################

Why am I so unlucky duh... I thought everything will be okay... This hyung rlly makes me pissed off..

Yea, sure he's kidding with me.. Everything is just fine tho.. Like what i say, this guy is a teaser..

'TING!'

My father can't stop calling and messaging me this whole time.. But i keep ignore it.. And my hyung say don't answer it so yea..

OMG THERE'S SO MANY NOTIFICATIONS

MY PHONE CAN'T STOP SEND THOSE FUCKING NOTIFICATIONS!

OKAY I'M DONE!

"Hello?"

"Jia, please come home... I'm sorry bcs I'm not the best father ever...pls..im begging you.."

His voice sounds sincerely.. But, do i care? He's never care about me before! I don't want to make the same mistake again! Sure, that woman will be there as well..

" I'm sorry, but I'm not in Malaysia now.. I'm in Korea so i can't go home.. "

" WHAT??!" He's shocked? Wow, I'm amazed...

"yea, so bye i need to to go to the kitchen for dinner.. Bye.."

"hey ii pls not now! Tell me, where's your house! I will go there as soon as possible!"

"why? Do you care?"

"OFC I CARE! YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER!"

"Srsly? I'm your daughter? But not anymore.. I'm belongs to someone else.."

"WHAT?! YOU'RE MY CHILD! WHAT'S YOUR MOTHER GONNA THINK ABOUT THIS?! SHE WILL BE RLLY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU!"

Wow this man, he's rlly a mtf..

"EXCUSE ME SIR BUT PLSS TELL THAT TO YOURSELF! YOU NEVER CARE BOUT ME EXCEPT YOUR EX WIFE OR SHOULD I SAY, YOUR BITCH! YOU NEVER CARE BOUT ME! EITHER YOUR CHILD! TELL ME, WHAT I'M GONNA SAY TO THEM WHEN THEY WERE SEARCHING FOR YOU??! YOU DUMB! YOU CAN'T LET ME BEING HAPPY WITH MY OWN LIFE! I'M HAPPY WITH MY HYUNG! WITH ALL OF THEM! WITH APPA AS WELL! HE'S TREAT ME LIKE HIS OWN DAUGHTER! MORE BETTER THAN YOU!

IF YOU CAN'T EXCEPT THE REALITY, PLS I'M BEGGING, GO SEE THE DOC AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING OR WTF YOU WANNA DO.. I DONT CARE! SO DON'T CALL ME ANYMORE! OR I WILL BLOCK YOU, NOT ONLY IN MY PHONE, BUT ALSO IN MY LIFE! "

-TUTT-

THIS MTF RLLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ISN'T IT?

'knock knock' someone knocking the door..

" come in.. "

" kitty, are you okay? You're seem miserable.. "

" I'm just being me.. "I'm denied the fact..

" obviously.. "

" what do you want? I'm bu-"

Suddenly, he hugged me but not like a pervert at all.. Just like he's rlly love me.. He was giving all of his love to me.. Rlly a big bro material..

Without me realizing, I was crying in his arm. It's warm... His bare chest.. I just.. I just love it..

I'm punching softly his chest makes both of us fall in laughter..

"are you okay now? If you got something to tell me so just tell me...I'm here with you.."

I can't lying.. He has the most handsome face I've ever seen.. When I was hugging her, I could feel her abs. His braces kept me in the cold for a while. I was hugging her, I could feel his abs. His contacts made me being like a statue for a while....

"come on, let's go out.." he say to me..

"but I have to carry you from behind." he continued..

"nah okay.."

Honestly, you guys can date him but you can't take him from me.. Bye for now 👋

##########################

I have no idea at all r/n so you need to keep giving me some idea, okay... Im begging😭

Ok 👋