A NEW BEGINNING

Heweuhwjeh... I'm sorry cuz I'm too busy for this fanfic but who care <33

###################

When I'm realized that I juat being kidnapped by someone! But yea sure I'm kinda a bit scared but at the same time i rlly love, move out from the house..

"LET ME GO!"

But yea i swear the kidnapper is so hawt😭
His eyes just like he's gonna burn something with it... His Adam apple make him more sexy than i thought.. Yea ofc I can't see his face now.. He's wearing a mask..

"EXCUSE ME?"

I was starring at this guy until i saw a waving hand in front of me.

"oh I'm sorry.."

"she's cute just like Mr. Kim say.. Haha.."

WHAT???????? SO THEY ALREADY KNOW ME?

"Hey Jia, you will be okay.. We kidnapped you bcs we know you don't feel save there, isn't it?" the guy which is i just describe him told me..

"I will be the best brother ever for you and I will protect you from them.. I promise"

"May i ask you something?.." YEA OFC I WANNA KNOW HOW THEY KNOW ME!

"Yeah, wassup?"

"How did you know me? All about me, my family and my prob?"

"hey sis, a big brother never let his sister getting punishment like that ever again..."

"soo, how long you guys know me?"

"actually we already followed you from your primary school.. Mr. Kim rlly wanna to take you from them but he needs to find the right time.."

"ohhhh"

"all of us will be your new family from now on.. But before you're gonna meet all of hyungs, we need to go back to Korea now.."

"WAIT WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

"Keep it that silent, numb! 💗"

############################

"So, this Mr. Kim has his own private jet?!" OMG I'M FUCKING EXCITED!!

"U-huh... He buys it to give it to you one day"

"i think he's my new father now?"

"Haha... Ofc you kitty"

Ok, I rlly hate someone who called me kitty!

"you know I rlly hate that nickname!"

"because of that i wanna call you kitty every time!"

My hyung is a teaser...

"you're such a teaser..."

"don't caree~"

########################

Actually, Korea ia beautiful... More beautiful than my house (ofc you dumb). Honestly, i can't wait with what is going on next...

"soooooooooooooooooooooooo where are we going to?"

"Jia, keep that pout of yours before I'm gonna bite it!"

"wt-

"wait... I know this place..."

"Just go inside... Everything is gonna be okay! Mr. Kim is rlly nice.."

"but you're gonna accompany me"

It's not that big but for me, it's rlly big! It was my first time to visit a entertainment company! STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT!!! ✨ ✋

"Did you hear that?" my big bro suddenly ask me..
I can't say his name bcs I DONT KNOW HIS NAME!!

"It's GAMBLER FROM MONSTA X!!" OH FUCK! I'M NERVOUS LIKE FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!

OMG, I think i just scream...

"WOW II, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE??!" a man with a beautiful face, but the most hilarious member..

"MINHYUK! IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!!" My big bro was going to hug him, but he managed to run away..

"Hey, slow down! I'm sweating like a slut!"

"Minhyuk, this is her.. "

"What? What wa- OMG SHE'S HERE!!!" Minhyuk hyung suddenly came to me a hug me tightly.. Srsly, I can't breathe.. Not because of that hug but I FINALLY MEET MY IDOLS AND THEY KNOW ME!!

"Wait who's he- JIA!" Joohoney hyung come out from they practice room and hug me like the same way as Minhyuk hyung did..

All of the member came out and we're hugging as a group... Srsly, i can feel how they were loving me like there's no tomorrow.. It will just happened today... But sadly, Shownu hyung isn't here bcs of his military service..

"I've told ya.." I just see a smirk in my big bro face..

I like my life being like this...

#########################
I have a lot of hw during this mco.. So probably next week or the next day i will wrote more about this fanfic...

THANK YOU FOR READ THIS!