PT.1 MEETING

STREAM GAMBLER GANG!!
#########################

"HEY YOU STUPID, DON'T YOU DARE TACKLE HER NECK LIKE THAT! GIVE HER SOME AIR!" Kihyun hyung shouting from behind.. "YAAH! SHE'S NOT ONLY YOUR LITTLE SIS! SHE'S ALSO MINE!" Minhyuk hyung and Kihyun hyung never get their happy ending...

After hugging and all of that, we decided to go out, searching for some food.. Since that i realised that time go so fast.. But i rlly love it..

" Jia, what do you want to eat? " Changkyun hyung ask me.. Well, it is my first time come to Korea so i don't know what to do.. Plus, it happen too fast!

"honestly hyung, i don't know what to eat bcs-"

"because it was your first time come here?" my big bro continue...

"how can you read my mind, hyung?" I'm pouting in front of him.. Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and took me away from MX hyung..

"YAHHHHH WAEE-"

But he leaned closer to me... Closer and closer until i need to closed my eyes.. One more movement, than my lips will be on him..

Then i see..
S M I R K
I know he's teasing me right now.. I push him away immediately.. YEAH BCS THAT WAS AN AWKWARD MOMENT, DUH! <<

"YAAHHHHH HYUNG STOP TEASING!"

"I'VE TOLD YOU NOT TO TO POUT IN FRONT OF ME KITTY"

"THIS BITC-"

"WHAT YOU SAY??!"

I run away as fast as i could... He is rlly a big brother material..

#########################

"WHERE DID YOU GO?!!" All of MX hyung scream to us.. All of them was pouting..

"AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO CUTEE! DO IT AGAINNN!" Oh fuck, why did i say that loudly!

"Aigooo, she's blushinggg!!" Hyungwon hyung say it to them... Yesss, i can feel that my cheeks getting red and heat.. BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT ADORE THEY CUTENEST!

"Jia, i know that I'm the most cutest member right????" when Joohoney hyung say it like that, I'm getting more blushing than ever!!

"Honey! She's blushing even harder!! HAHAHAHAHAH" WE'RE LAUGHING TOGETHER UNTIL WE FIND THE RIGHT SHOP TO BUY SOME FOOD..

"Wait..." Kihyun hyung want to say something..

We look at him, confusely..

"Jia, can you eat all of these? I mean you're live in another country before so I'm afraid that you'll not comfortable with it.." he continued

Honestly, i feel like I was in my home.. My truly home.. With my hyung ofc..

                       𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

" Mr. Kim, she's here.. "my big bro introduces me to a middle-aged man. He looks neat even though he only wears slacks and a polo logo shirt. Looks good for a middle-aged man..

" Jia

" Jia.. Annyeong✋" he greet me softly.. He's rlly a soft spoken.. Probably, he will treat me better than before..

"Annyeong, Appa?" Srsly, i just met him and just call him like that..

He put his hands out, hinting that I could hug him. I so tearfully held him. He rubbed my back slowly... Calms me down from crying worse..

"I-I rr-reall-ly m-miss you, Appa, tsk" i swear to god, i rlly miss this kind of hug.. A lovely hug.. The live that Appa give me rlly makes me happier than ever..

"I miss you too, dear.. I DO" He answer me..

"Why don't you take me earlier?"

"I just want you to confess your feeling toward that coward and then I will take you to be with me.. To forget with what just happened.. So he knows what you've been holding up too.."

"thank you for being with me, Appa.."

"i always be with you, hun.."

                         𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑒𝑛𝑑

##############################

𝑖 𝑟𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝😭

Btw, probably i will publish another chapter in next day? Or week? Idk..