Chapter 4

The next day Drake was so confused about what was happening at the mall. Aiyana and her mom was still focusing on the new song. Naveaha has a big mouth so drake was worried that something might slip out any time today.
Nyrie: Mommy can we have pancakes this morning.
Nicki: Sure honey.
Aiyana: Yea pancakes would cheer me up.
Nicki: What do you mean cheer you up? Whats wrong with you.
Aiyana: I'm still stuck on this song, I'm barely in it.
Nicki: I understand.
Aiyana: Ok...
Drake walks down stairs and kisses nicki & the girls. He's in a suspicious mood.
Drake: Baby I got to run up to wayne house real quick.
Nicki: Why?
Drake: I gotta bring him these CD's he's looking for them. *smiling suspiciously*'
Nicki: Okay well hurry back.
Drake: I will.
--------------------
When drake got into his car & pulls off, he calls Michelle. She's the one he's really going to see.
Michelle: Hello
Drake: Yea where did you want me to meet you?
Michelle: Oh just come to the hotel down by the beach.
Drake: The one around the corner from the skating park?
Michelle: Yes
Drake: Look I don't want any thing going on because I'm happier at home with my wife & kids so this better be quick.
Michelle: Okay it will *hangs up*
Back at the house Nicki has to get the girls ready so they can head to another meeting with the weeknd & his business partners.
Nicki: Come here Naveaha stop running around!
Navaeah: Catch me if you can >Laughing< .
Nicki: You have to get ready!
Navaeah: Oh okay!
Aiyana: Mama I go nyrie ready.
Nicki: Okay.
After they all got dressed they headed out and to the studio. The weeknd was already there working on the song, the only thing they were missing was Aiyana high notes.
The weeknd: Can we do that part over again.
Damien: Sure >Replay's part<
The weeknd: *singing*
Kelly: Much better.
Aiyana & the others walk in. Nicki sits nyrie down on the couch because she fell asleep, she telcos Navaeah to sit next to her and wait.
The weeknd: Great yawl made it. You ready Aiyana?
Aiyana: Yea
Nicki: My baby was born ready >laughing<
The weeknd & Aiyana laughs.
When Aiyana sung her high notes it blended in right with song. Who knew she could sing that good. Everybody was shocked.
-------------------------
Drake makes it to Michelle hotel room. He knocks on the door & is ready to get to the bottom of this.
Michelle: *Opens the door* oh hey!
Drake: Sup. Now what's going on? Why did you say "your son misses you" yesterday?
Michelle: You don't remember do you?
Drake: I don't have a clue what your talking about we only had sex once & I used a condom sooo....
She takes a deep breath and walks to the bedroom & brings out a little boy. This baby slightly looks like drake but slightly doesn't.
Drake: What!??...
Michelle: Yes it's your son aubrey.
Drake: Nah..! What's his name?
Michelle: Terrence.
Drake: how old is he & when's his birthday?
Michelle: He's 2 and his birthday is August 12th .
Drake notices that's the same day as nyrie's birthday, but he doesn't remember getting Michelle pregnant.
Drake: I don't believe this is my son!! Your going to have to get an DNA testing. I'm out!
Michelle: But drake---
He closes the door while she was talking & rushes to his car. He's thinking about coming to nicki with the information but he doesn't have much of it for him self he will have to wait until the test results come in.