Chapter 3

Today is Saturday & Aiyana finds out some unexpected news. Drake finds someone he thought was gone, & well navaeah & nyrie are still behaving badly.
Aiyana's POV
I wake up in a bad mood for no reason, idk why because its Friday. When I looked over to my dresser I noticed my notebook was gone, thats where I write all my songs. I don't let anybody I know how to sing...
Me: Mama!!?...
Nicki: yea! * walking in the room *
Me: Did you take my notebook?
Nicki: oh yes & I'm impressed! Why didn't you tell anyone you could write songs!
Me: Because I dont want to tell nobody!
Nicki: well....
Me: Well what?
Nicki: its a little to late i told my business partners to squeeze you into the weeknd new song!!
Me: For real!??..... *excited but confused*
Nicki: Yes & we have to meet with them later so be ready by 2:00.
Me: Okay
----------------------
Drake took Navaeah & Nyrie to the mall with him and he saw an unexpected guess.
Nyrie: Ohh daddy can we get this... No can we get that!!
Drake: Slow down! We cant just buy everything you see.. we'll not just today.
Navaeah: >laughing<
??: Aubrey is that you?? Or should I call you drake.
Drake: *Looks back and is shocked* Michelle??
Michelle: Yes its me!
Navaeah: Daddy whose that?
Nyrie: Right!!
Michelle: Oh you have kids * smirking *
Drake: Uh.. i...i
Navaeah: Our mom doesn't like us talking to strangers O.o
Michelle: Stranger!! Aw you didn't tell the about me yet?
Drake: This is not a good time.
Michelle: Whats to hide Aubrey?
Drake: Are you trying to embarrass me in front of my daughters or what!
Michelle: Your son misses you drake!
Nyrie: Son!! Daddy what is this lady talking about?
Drake: Son!!??? You know what come on baby's where going home > Walking off mad<.
Drake Leaves the mall ASAP not caring for what Michelle has to say. But is he really hiding something? Is she trying to get back at him for something he did?
-----------------------
Later that day Nicki & Aiyana met up with the weeknd, his agents and manager. As moody Aiyana is she went from being happy to nervous to confused & More.
The weeknd: Was sup nicki I haven't seen you in a while! & hey Aiyana.
Aiyana: Hey
Nicki: Hey babe how you been?
The weeknd: great! So Aiyana I hear your a great singer & song writer.
Aiyana: Yep that's why I'm here lol.
Nicki: hahaha she's a little sassy!
The weeknd: Mh spicy good attitude.
While they were talking his 2 agents Kelly & Damien & his manager Leo joined their conversation.
Kelly: So this must be Aiyana?
The weeknd: Yes it is.
Aiyana: So what are yawl gone have me doing.
Damien: Well while we were reading your song we wanted the weeknd to sing the lyrics.
Aiyana: Wait... Which song.
Damien: Earned it!
Aiyana: But Im talking about a boy wouldn't that be gay for him to sing.
Kelly: No silly we'll just switch the words around.
Aiyana: *confused face* but it's my song why can't we just squeeze him in it! Wait.... I'm not even singing in it??!
The weeknd: Look Aiyana if you don't want me to do it, it's cool this your song.
Nicki: Do you still like this idea Baby?
Aiyana: I don't care if he sings it I just want to know what's in it for me.
Damien: You can sing the high notes!
Aiyana: whatever lets just go record it.
Nicki: Great!
The weeknd: ok cool lets go.
Song lyrics just for now!
YOU MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ITS MAGIC..
CAUSE I SEE NOBODY, NOBODY BUT YOU, YOU, YOU.
IM NEVER CONFUSED AYEE HEY.
BUT IM SO USE TO BEING USED.
SO I LOVE WHEN YOU CALL UNEXPECTED.
CAUSE I HATE WHEN THE MOMENTS EXPECTED
SO IMMA CARE FOR YOU!!! 💖💖