26 || Keyword Of The Fourth Part

Start from the beginning

Locking the door that had two glass windows she put a table on its way to at least stop them until she thinks of a plan.

Scott was at the Bonfire and Liam was there too. She couldn't howl like a wolf or scream like a Banshee to tell them she was in trouble and her whereabouts.

A scream was let out of her mouth as they broke the door's window making her run to the pet's room. The door was thicker, but not thick enough. She had no plan, no escape.

"Listen if you come out now. We promise to make it quick" a man with a deep voice told her as she curled herself up in a ball.

She wanted her mom, Scott, the pack, Liam. Someone to come to rescue her.

"We're sorry about the other night. You weren't the target"

"But your brother was" that was a females voice speaking after yet another male.

"Leave me alone please" she whispered. Like they could ever hear that. She was panicking, crying she swore she even got asthma. Which was impossible if you didn't but she was missing oxygen in her lungs in fear.

The animals all around her start to wake up and some dogs even bark. "Sh" she tries to quiet them down to get no attention to the room.

"Bingo" she heard them say before a gunshot went off.

°°°

Lydia Martin was the Beacon Hills ultimate Banshee. And so her predictions were always mysteriously certain. So when she typed down the name of the young girl of the pack that they all love and take care of so much. She felt how her heart immediately shattered.

"What? What did you find?" she and Stiles still hadn't gone to Eichen. They were going until Lydia had this feeling, one that she had to sit back down on the chair and open another cipher code.

She sat there looking as Madeline McCall's name was the keyword to what seemed like the fourth part. "We need to get to Madeline" she immediately told Stiles who's face frowned.

"Why?"

Lydia prints out the list that contained just codes and the girl's name. "Because she's on the list...and worth 117 million"

Stiles's heart dropped. He felt like it literally dropped. Making him feel pressure on it and start to worry. "I'm calling her" he tries to ring her only for it to go to voicemail.

"Call Scott. Now" Lydia states which the Stilinski boy obeyed.

°°°

"Oh, Stiles is calling" the female's voice said having the girl's phone that they had found in her bag she had dropped the night before.

"You think the Banshee saw the list already?" one male asked to what seems like his team.

The man cracked his neck and smirked. "Then we'll have to make it even, faster" he said and the door was bust open making it almost fall on Madeline.

She let out a scream. A scream so loud that all the animals went crazy. Like they knew what was going on. The man grabbed her arms and threw her to the ground out of the room.

Four men, one woman. Those were the ones following her. Who terrified her the other night. "We have gained lots of money with others. You will simply hit the jackpot" the man seemed to be the leader because of how he sustained himself and being the one upfront.

"We know what the others are, but you. Not a clue. What are you?" the woman asked with a sick smile and cold eyes.

Madeline couldn't even respond only shake her head rapidly. "She doesn't even know" the woman pouted and loaded the gun. She pulled the trigger and the blue-haired girl cry out in pain as the bullet went through her skin and into her abdomen. She started to bleed like crazy.

"Please don't" was the only thing she managed out.

"Well, I guess you'll never know what you are" the leader says before he pointed the gun to her head, and right before he could pull the trigger Scott came in roaring at his sister's threat.

His eyes glowed red and Liam's glowed bright yellow. They also reeked of gasoline.

The assassins looked at them and took steps back. Madeline tried to stay conscious. "Scott..." she whispers trying to keep them open with her strengths but the bullet made it difficult for her.

Braeden saw how they didn't put their guns down and shot three of them in seconds while Scott knocked one down and Liam clawed another on the chest. Not killing them but making them be out cold.

Lydia spotted the younger girl and immediately ran over kneeling beside her. Madeline's vision started to go blur as Lydia called her name. All she could hear was a faint voice echo her name.

"Madeline stay with me okay! Scott!" the Banshee called afraid that the keyword of the list becoming real. If she was the keyword then her being shot was only making it more true. For all of them.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

117 MILLION?! Truth be told that wouldn't make any sense when the money was already given out, but then again who knows maybe it did make sense to The Benefactor. Poor Madeline is being attacked once again for the second time by the same people. She's a baby to me and writing about her being shot does make me feel bad for her.

Scott and Liam to the rescue ugh so cute! Braeden shooting at them uh badass. Imagine she doesn't have to now deal with wings coming out of her back, but trying to be killed too. She's having the full supernatural creature experience now.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!