05 || McCall Numer 2

-3rd person's P.O.V-

As Madeline, Scott, and Stiles walked into the Lacrosse field she had been hearing the two boys talk about lacrosse

"Of course you're still the team captain, you got your grades up just like coach told you to, right?" Stiles comforted his best friend.

Maddie felt bad at how worried Scott seemed about his position as captain of the team. She knew how hard he had worked for it and how much he actually deserved it.

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team, he just told me to show up at tryouts today" he did sound very nervous.

Stiles waved his hand in a way of not to worry.

"We got bigger things to deal with anyway, did you tell Argent yet?" Stiles asked Scott. Kate was back from the dead and Argent had to know because it was his sister and maybe he can help her.

Madeline winced knowing Scott texted Argent instead of calling.

"Ah, I texted him but he didn't get back to me" Scott said and Stiles gave him an incredulous face. "You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" he couldn't believe it.

"I didn't have the money to call France" Scott points out. Madeline sighed.

Her family had been having financial problems lately. She had offered herself to work but neither of the three as in her parents and Scott agreed with it.

"It's a lot of money to call all the way to Europe, Stiles" she said and Scott gave her a small smile while he put an arm around her shoulders.

"Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House" Madeline gave Stiles a sad smile knowing about the constant warning they've gotten.