16 || Berserker's On Street

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Madeline had made it clear to Scott she was going with him to get Violet for Garret for them to get Liam. She was waiting outside the Sheriff's station for Scott who was talking to their father.

As she looked down at her phone for some reason hoping for Liam to call her. But if he was being held captive then he'd obviously not have a phone. That'd made all this easier which of course it wasn't.

Knitting her eyebrows she sighed scratching her back and feeling the current small pain she's been getting. It had gotten a little more constant since Mexico. It used to happen once a week it now happened once every day. She was sure it was nothing because she's check and sees nothing but a pale back.

Not a single thing that tells her why it keeps happening but if it kept getting worse she'd need to tell her mother about it.

Scott walked out making her stop and regain her posture. "What did he say?" she asked him.

Scott sighed seeing their father and Stiles will continue with the plan and hen also going.

"They're still doing it" he breathed out. He grabbed her hand and they walked into the car of one of the Orphan assassins.

°°°

Garrett passed Scott a box watching as the True Alpha opened it to reveal a gun. Madeline bit her lip nervous about this.

"This is not going to work" Scott had big doubts just as big as Madeline's.

"All you have to do is stop the car. I'll take care of the rest" he assured them.

"If it's so easy then why don't you do it? I'm sure you can take care of a car just like you did with the rest of the innocent people you've killed" Madeline couldn't keep her mouth shut this time.

Garrett chuckled and looked up front completely avoiding eye contact with her on the rearview mirror. She notices me this feeling a little more confident he didn't even give a glance.

He didn't say a word as they heard the police car pass by them over the wet streets. As Scott put on his hoodie. Madeline gulped and leaned back holding onto the seat tightly.

As they followed the car the siblings were both On edge about this. Not knowing how it will go and the possibilities of this ending so bad not just for them but their father and the Sheriff.

They can even risk getting exposed. Scott stopping a big car would be hard to explain even if they shoot the tires with a gun. Also, give reasons for why do so?