11 || Shower Wolf

-Madeline's P.O.V-

Tonight's lacrosse game is something that has been on my mind all day and I couldn't stop playing with my bracelet this whole time.

When I walked by the school halls outside I stopped watching the team the school will play against today. I heard they were a prep school I just didn't hear the name.

My head snapped to the side when I heard someone calling loudly and urgently. To my surprise, It was Liam walking quickly towards the prep kids.

"Brett!" he called and I could see his serious anger face. The tall guy with green eyes stopped in front of all of them glaring at Liam.

"Ah, here we go" Mason sighed and I walked over. "What's going on?" I asked him seeing his face of concern.

"Liam's old school"

My eyes widen as I saw him stand up in front of the group breathing heavily. I knew what had happened before, that Liam was the one who wrecked his teacher's car and that the team was pissed off at him.

"I just wanted to say..." I took a step closer just in case he wolfed out. "Have a good game" I breathed out relieved when he stuck out his hand to shake.

Brett burst out laughing the team following him too. "That's cute, Liam. Is that what they told you to say in Anger Management? Apologize and everything's fine?" not only did Liam clench his fist but I clenched the straps of my bag. "You demolished coach's car" Brett spat at him.

"I paid for it" Liam spat back. The tension was thick, thick enough to make me nervous.

"Yeah, you're going to pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there and it's gonna be all your fault" I couldn't stand watching him saying this and neither did Liam because I saw blood coming outnumber of his fists.

As quickly as possible I ran over to him. "Liam calm down" I whispered to him when he breathed heavily. I took a hold of his hand not caring about the blood.

"Look at Liam got himself a girl. Let's see how long that lasts until she discovers how mad he is" he mocked him and I glared at him.

Something I hated was jocks.

"Oh yeah well, at least he's not a jerk, unlike you" I smirked at him. "But you know what some say, jerks have it small" people laughed, and ooh and I just gave him a glare smirking.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's go!" Scott and Stiles came to the rescue pulling Liam away who I didn't let go of his hand and he didn't look let go of mine and we walked to the school and towards the locker room.