Epilogue & Thank You

Start from the beginning

"Of course its only right," Iain grinned. "And what were your thoughts?"

"As people have said in the past there is a lot that isn't aired. I truly think a lot of the great friendships in the villa didn't get the air time they deserved, but that is reality tv."

"Agreed," Tommy echoed. "And I think it was cool for us to see pretty much the cliff notes of our relationship. Like I watch back that Love Island prom and just remember how awesome the start of our relationship was and how lucky we are."

"You guys," Iain fanned his face. "Killing me. So what is next for the two of you?"

"So I am actually gearing up to get back in the fighting circuit, so I'm focusing a lot on that right now."

"I can't wait to be a boxing girlfriend," Stella laughed. "For me I'm in my last year of school. At the end of that we have discussed maybe moving out of the city a bit and looking for a house? Depending on Tommy's fighting and things, I'm lucky enough I can job hunt pretty much anywhere."

"And any bigger plans?" Iain wiggled his brow at the two of them. 

"Oh my days," Stella laughed. "You and my mum both! We have both talked about how we still are quite young and just want to continue having fun together and see where life takes us."

"Well, we cannot wait to see where you two end up."

*

*

Below are some little one shots of big moments after the reunion, some insta inspired posts and more :)

*

"Hey babe," Tommy answered Stella's call. "How was your day with Perrie and Louisa?" Stella had gone on a shopping day with her sister and niece who were in the city for one of Alex's games (does alex's team play in london idk idc). 

"Hi, it was great. I may have done something naughty though," Stella bit her lip as she looked in her lap. 

"Oh no," Tommy groaned. "Do I want to know?"

"Probably," Stella pouted. "Will you come pick me up from their hotel?" Tommy agreed and got into his car and headed to where Stella's sister had been staying. After texting Stella he was outside he messed around on his phone until he heard her knock on the window. 

"What did you do?" He sighed when he saw her puppy dog eyes. She leaned down and he laid his head down when he saw what she picked up. "Oh my days, what am I going to do with you."

perrieedwards, maurahiggins, and 1,029,301 other likes

stellae so tommy and I are parents. surprise!

82,482 comments

tommyfury I would like to say I had no clue I was a father until she was in the car