T W E N T Y-N I N E

Start from the beginning

"Oh, shush." Athea rolled her eyes and bit her lip to stop herself from smiling too much.

"I also have an idea of a present you can get him - I'm certain he'll adore it." She wriggled her eyebrows before searching for Blaise and Theo.

Athea watched her friend with a sceptical look as she swung her arms in the air to get the boy's attention, careless to the judgemental looks other customers sent her way. "You two! We are going to another shop; we'll meet you at the Weasley twin's shop in thirty minutes!"

Blaise was pushing Theo away with a scowl as Theo tried to put a cowboy hat onto his head, but once they heard Mila's voice they turned around and sent her a thumbs up before continuing to shop.

"Right!" Mila clapped her hands together. "Follow me."

*****

There was a bright red blush painted across Athea's cheeks and she scanned the variety of women's lingerie on display in this small, secret shop that was tucked away in a quiet street in Diagon Alley.

She should have guessed Mila would have taken her here.

"So many choices to pick from..." Mila crossed her arms and strolled around the shop, eyeing the more scandalous sets that revealed a lot of skin.

"I-erm." Athea cleared her throat, nervously following behind Mila. "I don't think Draco would want some lingerie for his birthday, Mila."

Her friend burst out laughing. "Thea, Draco's not going to wear these." She picked up a dark blue bralette with extra straps that went over the top of the breast and held it Infront of Athea's chest. "You are."

Athea blushed brighter.

"I don't think-" Mila picked up another sexy bra top and held it to Athea again, a black one this time. "This isn't exactly what I had in mind for a birthday present-"

"Thea, trust me." Her friend placed a hand on her shoulder. "When he sees you in one of these sets, he's going to forget all the birthdays he's had before."

Athea thought for a moment. When her and Draco had sex, he would always look at her with lustful eyes, with a powerful amount of desire that was impossible to forget. He worshiped her body with his hands, his lips and his tongue. He loved touching and looking at her like he could never get enough. She wondered what he would think when he saw her dressed up in one of these mischievous sets...

"Okay, fine." She sighed as Mila jumped up and down and squealed. "But not anything too crazy!"

"I'm not making any promises." Mila smirked and dragged Athea all around the shop, picking up countless pieces of lingerie.

Ten minutes later and they were walking out the shop with a bag each filled with different sets. Athea picked a sapphire blue piece that had a thin, see-through top in a bralette style with small silver chains as the straps. The knickers were also almost completely see-through, the back was a thong, but the front would cover her stomach and wrap around her waist-exaggerating her curves. Mila had also convinced her to buy some thigh highs and garters to complete the outfit.

It was probably the bravest set she had bought.

"So, who's the special someone that's seeing that cheeky piece you got?" Athea asked as they made their way to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes to meet Blaise and Theo.

Mila smirked and linked their arms at the elbow. "Pansy, if you must know."

"Not Hermione?" Athea asked. She remembered seeing Mila and Pansy seeming very close at her birthday party but was still curious about Mila's relationship with the gryffindor.