𝐼𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦

big time rush sat at the pool of the palm woods watching waynewayne flirt with olivia

big time rush sat at the pool of the palm woods watching waynewayne flirt with olivia. all four of the boys didn't like him talking to her, she was too sweet for that. carlos hated him the most, he hated how waynewayne was talking to his girl.

"first, he joins our band without our permission," james began.

"then he steals my girl!" carlos exclaimed, watching olivia giggle, "who i have no shot with. buts it's still not fair!"

"which is why we're gonna get rid of him," logan continued. "kendall, get rid of him."

"why me?" kendall asked

"because he scares us," james explained and kendall stood up to protest.

"we are a band," kendall began. "and we're gonna do this together, because we are not afraid of some loudmouth, backwards-hatted, droopy pants wearing-"

kendall stopped when the other three motioned him to cut it out because wayne-wayne had approached him.

"he's right behind me, isn't he?" kendall asked and the three nodded with fearful looks.

kendall turned around to see an angry wayne-wayne.

"you want trouble-trouble, ken-dork?" wayne-wayne asked him. "bring it! bring it!"

"yeah, we've decided that there's only one room for four members of big time rush," kendall told him as his band mates gathered behind him.

waynewayne smiled amused, "great-great." he took and his phone and called griffin. "yo, griff-griff. the guys agree with me. five in the band is too many."

"sounds fresh, waynewayne," griffin said through the phone. "i'll be stopping by the studio tomorrow to see which one goes. griff-griff out!"

james yelped at the news as griffin hung up and the guys got worried.

"you see... my contract states that i'm guaranteed to front a band, and i picked this band," waynewayne explained, holding up the contract.

"ooh, a contract," kendall said with sarcasm. "we're so scared."

"my contract also states that i get a posse," waynewayne continued and snapped his fingers. three guys in white, punk-like clothing walked out and stood behind him.

"scared now?" waynewayne asked and the four boys coward back, feeling scared now

"yeah."