𝐼𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦

Start from the beginning

"a little scared.

"kind of big guys."

"i've kind of got chills on this side of my arm."

waynewayne noticed olivia and smirked at her.

"i've got a girl to catch, see ya losers later," waynewayne chuckled, before exiting the scene with his posse.

"no, she's mine!" carlos called as waynewayne approached olivia, who gave him a nice smile, but wasn't into him. "he can't do that!"

"he can," logan told him."

"he can't! olivia's my girl."

——

~later~

waynewayne walked out to the pool and over to a guy sitting on a chair. big time rush was hiding behind a bush with tree hats on, watching waynewayne. waynewayne pointed to the man, which made his posse pick up the man and toss him into the pool. waynewayne sat down on the chair and his posse fanned him and gave him a magazine to read and a coconut to drink.

"man, he even makes sipping out of a coconut look tough," logan mentioned.

carlos smacked his head, "focus! one of us is gonna get kicked out of the band."

"my money's on logan," james whispered and logan gave him an offended look.

"mean!"

"nobody's breaking us up," kendall protested. "we're a team. we're not afraid of waynewayne or anybody else."

suddenly, camille popped up into frame and the guys screamed in fear of her presence. camille was wearing a pink wrestling costume.

"oh, relax, i didn't get the part," camille assured them. "maybe throwing the casting director in a flying headlock was a bad idea."

olivia noticed camille talking to the boys and walked over to them.

"hey, guys," olivia greeted and carlos gave her a goofy grin.

"hey, olivia," he greeted with a small wave and she waved back.

"girls, we're in an urgent save-our-band mission right now," kendall told the the girls and pointed at waynewayne.

the girls turned and saw waynewayne sitting there and olivia groaned.

"i hate him," she sighed. "he thinks he's so cool when he's actually not."

carlos felt himself smile at this and cheered to himself.

"hey, when did wally dooley move to the palm woods?" camille asked the guys, who became confused.

"wally who-ley?" logan questioned.

"wally dooley," camille repeated and turned around again. "yeah, he must be up for a bad boy role."

"i knew he was fake, i knew it," olivia mentioned.

"we worked together on the magic middle school," camille informed the others. "yeah, he plays towel boy."