Prologue

Cain's POV:
I stood in front of my sister's grave. Memories of the people who took her from me flashed through my mind. She died, I didn't. But in a way, I guess I did. My name is Cain Reyes, and I am the latest guy who made a deal with El diablo, the devil.

I grabbed my right hand and rubbed the scar that is under my glove. The same hand that I cut to sign that damn contract. "Mira, I am so sorry hermana." I said, "This should never have happened to you, miha. You shouldn't have had to pay for my sins." I said.

'You regret making the deal?' the Rider asked, "You know I do. But I guess we're more alike then we knew. We were both tricked." I said, 'What am I, chopped liver? Actually, chopped liver sounds nice right now.' Venom said, "You're sick, you know that." I said.

'Says the dead man who made a deal to hunt down the cartel who killed your sister.' Venom said. "They have it coming. But what about this new power of mine. The one where I turn into a werewolf without the need of a full moon. And all those other powers." I said.

'It seems that when I became one with you, a mutation within your own blood activated. As a result, it gave you the power to turn to and from a werewolf.' Rider said. I scoffed, "So, I'm a mutant as well as a demon and a host for a symbiote? Things cannot get any weirder." I said. That's when I heard a poof and a crash as well as a groan. I made my way to the source and saw a girl with brown hair and white streaks. She seemed to be scared for some reason.

Then I saw her vanish then reappear all over the cemetery

Then I saw her vanish then reappear all over the cemetery. 'She's a mutant. But she is unable to control her power.' Rider said, "What's her power?" I asked, 'She's able to drain a persons memories and abilities as long as she makes skin contact. The opposite of your power cancelation power.' Venom said. I was shocked at this and saw the girl sit down and sighed.

???'s POV:
"I still don't understand what's happening to me." I said to myself as I sat down on one of the stone benches here at the cemetery. I was deep in thought when someone touched my shoulder. I turned to see a guy with a black shirt and black jacket with a white square on both. He had a shaved head, but I could still see his hair as well.

He had blue eyes, and a white 'V' shaped scar on his forehead

He had blue eyes, and a white 'V' shaped scar on his forehead. "You alright?" he asked, "I don't know. I've been having a bad day." I said, "You and me both." He said. "Mind if I sit?" he asked, "Do what you want." I said.