ORKZZZZZ

Gork: Brutally cunning. Is female

Mork: Cunningly brutal. Is male.

Ork evolution

Snotling- mostly male. Attempt to rape people in order to have born Orks.
Grot- mostly male, can have female begin to appear but will be mostly sissies or just male.
Ork Boyz-male (standard Ork but more flesh dakka in mind)
Special: Black Orc: 2 conditions: 1. Male 2. Strongest in group or close to it

Ork Girlz: conditions- appears after sissy. Can birth Orks.
Special: Futa Ork, rare, tend to be ravenously horny and sex crazed, also tougher.

Warboss- Da biggest and da strongest.

New oddboyz/girlz

The double dikkas- 2 cocks
The dakka dikka- orks who's cocks were blown off and replaced with guns
The tata dakka- female Orks who's tits are guns

Imperium might hire Ork mercenaries should they offer up their services.

Ork Colors

Red- Speed. More pleasure
Blue- Lucky. More orgasm
Yellow- Wealth, big boom. More cum
Green- Orkyness. Arousal.
Black- Toughness. Bigger 'assets'.
White- Death. Mind Break.
Grey- Stamina. Endurance.
Purple- Masculinity. Male sexyness.
Pink- Femininity. Female sexiness
Camo- Sneakyness

Squigs

Dick squigs- squigs that have grown penises (size of squig doesn't mean size of dick
Cum squigs- These
Milk squigs- have large breasts that hold milk, longer legs than normal squigs
Vibrating squigs- has an extremely high amount of energy that if in one place, shakes
Tentacle Squigs- has 1-25 tentacles on it's body that it can control
Vagina Squigs- squig with a pussy
Aphrodisiac squig- squig that produces an aphrodisiac like saliva
Afro Squig

Like with canon Orks and how they always enjoy fighting to some degree even when losing or dying. I imagine these Orks would enjoy sex even when getting forcibly rape by another ork, it's just how they work as a species. On that same note, they also in that same vein would not understand or comprehend how another species might not want to fornicate under force and would probably be quite confused if you tried explaining it to them.

Biology

Tying into their original nature as genderless beings, all orks are now genderfluid instead of gender binary (though like how some prefer shoota's or choppa's, some will stick to one or the other out of choice). (Yep, the orks are trans in this story)

Certain jobs are gender specific. That said, the average ork, through the power of Waaaaasgh!!!, can simply put on some male or female underwear, go to sleep in a nice dug out pit full of pink and purple stuff, then wake up the next day with a different gender. 

Futa's are rare on account of lacking an associated color, and tend to only happen when an ork ends up with a bra and boxers on after a wild night, which will normally be corrected if they don't end up liking the change. Otherwise it'll happen when an ork can't make up their mind between the two, which happens less often than one might normally expect.

Said genderbending pits, or 'mud baths' as they are known to the orks, tend to just be holes dug between the mek and doc area's of an ork camp, filled with pink or purplish colored mud. The mud is a mixture of common clay, the juiced innards of specific species of squigs, a specially cultivated strain of fungus, grog, and whatever else an ork dok or mek might want to dump into it in the dead of night. The following mornings teams of specially "trained" grots will fish the orks out of the mud baths, their bodies having formed slimy fungal cocoons around their bodies.