58 - Date

Valentines Day rolled it was finally time for Noah and Laura's first date. Instead of going on a proper date on Valentines Day, they just decided to have dinner at home.

They had a feeling that they'd get recognized and pictures of them will be taken of them. Instead, they decided to put off a date at a restaurant for the following week.

Noah quickly went back home from campus and quickly took a shower and wore something nice for dinner. Even though it'll be at Laura's apartment, he still wanted to look nice.

"Good luck on your date!" Joey called after Noah as he walked out of the apartment.

"Thanks!"

Noah drove to Laura's apartment. He had brought flowers for her on the way to the apartment.

He finally got to her apartment and got out of the car and went up.

Laura let him in.

"Hey," Noah said, smiling.

"Hey," Laura smiled as well.

"Uh, these are for you," he said, giving her the flowers.

"Aww, thank you," Laura said, taking the flowers.

She kissed him on the cheek and let him in.

"How was your classes today?" Laura asked as she pulled out a vase and put in some water.

"Alright," Noah said.

Laura put the flowers into the vase.

"It was just..." he yawned, "long."

"Oh," she said, sympathetically.

"I woke up earlier than usual to finish some of the homework I couldn't finish last night," Noah said.

"How many classes are you taking this semester?"

"Six," he said.

"Oof."

"Yeah, I wanna graduate on time," he explained. "I'm taking as many classes as I can."

"What's the minimum amount of classes can you take?"

"Minimum, I need to take twelve units, which is... four," he said. "And the max is eighteen units, so six classes."

"Ooh," Laura said. "But hey, it'll be worth it at the end, right?"

"I hope so," Noah said.

Noah proceeded to ask Laura about her day and she told him what she did in the day.

Noah moved the coffee table and Laura placed a blanket in its place. They both set plates, glasses and utensils as Laura told Noah what she did.

She had an audition and some work that she had to do. She also got to see some friends she hasn't been able to see in a while.

"Oh, and, um, I talked to my mom on the phone," Laura remembered.

Noah followed Laura into the kitchen to bring the food to the living room and place it on the blanket.

"She said she's coming into town next week and staying for a month."

"Oh, really?" Noah said.

"Yeah," Laura glanced back as Noah followed her out of the kitchen. "She really wants to meet you."

Noah's anxiety levels slowly began to increase. The mention of meeting parents terrified him. Laura already knew his family. She met Frank, Scott and Grace when the two were working on Spider - Man Homecoming.