38 - Breakfast and Texts

Noah picked up Tom from his apartment in LA and Laura picked up Maya.

The four had breakfast at the same restaurant that Noah and Laura had breakfast the previous morning.

"How was Europe?" Maya asked Noah and Tom.

"It was great!" Noah said.

"Amazing!" Tom added.

"Incredible!"

"Beautiful!"

Laura and Maya both smiled.

Noah and Laura both began telling the two all about Europe and filming Spiderman Far From Home. They couldn't tell them too much about the plot of the movie, but they told them about the filming process and the places they went to.

"Man, I wish I was in the sequel," Laura said, reminiscing on when she was in Spider - Man Homecoming.

"Me too," Noah said.

He realized what he said.

"Us too," he corrected himself.

They all stared him but Noah quickly continued on the conversation about Europe.

Their waitress brought out their food and the four of them began eating and continued to talk about different topics.

After breakfast, they split the bill of the breakfast and left.

They went to get coffee after breakfast and hung out at the coffee shop for a while before going their separate ways. Laura dropped Maya off at her apartment and Noah and Tom hung out together for a bit before Noah had to leave for an audition he had been preparing for.

Laura Harrier

hey noah

hey Laura
whats up?

are you busy on
Friday?

um I have a meeting for
a show at 11:30 and a
callback at 1:30
after that I dont have
anything

do you want to go out
for dinner on Friday

sure!
where to?

umm I was thinking
we could go to this
restaurant called north
Italia??
I heard from tom its
really good

oh yeah sure
do we need to make
any reservations?

I dont think so
but I can call

okay great
read at 8:48PM

alright
I just called
they said we don't need
to make reservations
but I went ahead to make
one anyways

okay cool
what time is the
reservation?

at 7:30

great!
see you on Friday!

perfect

Authors Note

Hey guys! I was thinking of writing a Tom Holland fanfic connected to Clear and Cloudy and wanted to know what you guys think.

Im still figuring things out for it and wanted to see what you think. Ill be creating a reading list with just Clear and Cloudy and any spinoffs i might write relating to Clear and Cloudy.