"But he isn't..." She cut me off,

"Oh yes, he is. Everything between you two screams love. The way he looks at you during DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts), it's like there are no other people in the room." she gushed with a smirk on her face.

"You must've mistaken. We're just friends, really. He would never like someone like me, almost all the girls at this school are prettier and nicer than me."

"Gosh, Rosie no! You're awesome in your own way and in my opinion you're the most beautiful person I've ever met! So don't be like this, be more self-confident!"

"Thank you, bestie. I really don't know what I would do without you." I said, hugging her tightly.

"That's what best friends are for, aren't they? Now let's go or else we might be late!" she shouted.

We went downstairs together and saw Jimin and Jungkook waiting for us. I couldn't read Jungkook's face, he didn't look impressed at all. He just maintained a pokerface, while Jimin was at a loss for words. Jennie immediately kicked his shin, but I could see a proud smile on her face.

Jimin patted my shoulder,
"Chaeyoung-ssi, you look great!"

I felt flattered, "Thanks, you too."

"Let's go." Jungkook said and walked off.

We followed him silently, while he kept walking without looking back. He looked cold and arrogant, but hot as hell. Was this another side of him?

After a while, I turned to Jimin and whispered,
"Is something wrong with him?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, this morning he seemed quite happy."

"He looks like a complete different person." Jennie joined our conversation.

"For all these years I've known him, I have never seen him like this. This must mean something." Jimin whispered, giving Jungkook a side glance.

Suddenly, Jungkook turned around. He gave us all death glares. I could literally see fireballs shooting out of his eyes. Scary. We instantly stopped talking.

"Were you guys bad-mouthing me?"

"Oh no, we wouldn't dare to." I said hastily.

We were almost there, when Jimin suddenly snapped his fingers.

"Now I know! That was competitiveness mixed with something else... Ugh I can't figure it out!"

"JIMIN-SSI!"

"Such a disrespectful kid. I'm almost a year older than him but he still bosses me around." he whispered quickly in our direction, then he ran to keep up with Jungkook's pace.

Jennie and me laughed. Even though Jimin was older, he seemed more like his little brother. That could be because of his height, because Jimin was quite a bit shorter than him. Or because of the way he acts around people. Child-like, cheerful and sometimes a little flirty.

We entered the classroom to see that all the chairs and tables had disappeared. The ceiling looked like it was burning and in the middle of the room was a giant circular platform.

Then Professor Lupin arrived. He explained the rules for the tournament, they were simple: Pair vs pair, the last pair to survive would be the class champion. No fatal spells and no bystanders were allowed to join the battle.

"Everyone except Mr. Jeon Jungkook, Ms. Roseanne Park, Mr Yook Sungjae and Ms. Park Sooyoung please gather around the fighting area!"

I was so nervous. My hands were trembling, I couldn't even hold my wand properly. My knees felt weak to the point even a gentle breeze could make me fall. I can't do this, I just can't. I didn't practice enough, I'm never going to become an auror. All of a sudden, I felt someone take my hand. Jungkook. He looked at me deeply.

"Chae, we got this. We practiced so hard, you can't let your thoughts influence you. Believe in yourself, in us! We are fighting as a team. You've got me and I'll protect you when you need me! We won't lose, I promise." he whispered softly.

He was right. I should pull myself together and be confident. If I keep continuing my life like this, I will never be able to achieve anything in my life.

I nodded and we entered the ring with determination.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Finally another update! I was quite busy last week, that's why I didn't have enough time to finish ths chapter. I hope you guys like the story so far! Stay safe everyone!