Mason was more radical. He wasn't thinking of losing his life or his eyes or all of his things. He was scanning the room for weak points. For exit points, for possible improvised weapons. But he too was thinking of the same person. Paula. The girl he wanted to die beside to. He was willing to lose every fucking part of his body and ultimately, his life for the woman he loved. But not like this. Not right now. So he calculated any possible move, even though how small the chance they had in escaping.

Suddenly, the door behind him opened and revealed the man behind all of it. Oliver chose to take his leave and let his partner talk to the twins. He has done enough for this plan he thought.

"No." Marco audibly mumbled as the man walked slowly towards them.

"Fuck. It can't be him," Mason murmured as well, absolutely bewildered at the revelation.

"Not expecting me?" The man asked playfully. His smirk couldn't be any more genuine than this. This was his life-long dream, to finally have the Davidson family at his mercy. To finally get what he deserved.

"W-why?!" Mason asked, still couldn't believe of the person standing in front of them was the enemy they had been searching for all this time.

"I'm taking what belongs to me," the man only answered as he dragged another chair in front the twins and sat by it backwards, his forearms rested at the top of the backrest. He was enjoying his view. The twins who ruined his life.

"What did we ever do to you?" Marco gritted. As much as he's curious, all he wanted was to kill the man in front of him. If only he could.

"You were born," the man just chuckled and shrugged. "You were both mistakes in this world. And I am here to correct it."

"Once you're both gone, my life can continue on how it's supposed to be. My life can finally pick up from where it was ruined."

"What the fuck are you saying, crazy old man?" Marco spat. "If you want our money and our business, then take it for all I fucking care!"

"Oh, Marco," the man mentioned his name sweetly, "you didn't understand a thing I said, do you? You are the mistake. You and you!" He pointed his finger furiously at Marco and Mason.

"You are both a fucking abomination to my life! You ruined me!"

"How?!" Mason shouted back. This was all fucking stupid for him. He can't see the fucking point why this man had this deep desire to destroy them.

"We didn't even fucking know you before the reconstruction!" Mason added.

"But I know you and your whole lives!" William Ty shouted back.

His tears cannot be held back as he grabbed Mason's collar forcefully. He was inches away from Mason's face and all he wanted to do was slice a knife through his face. He hated his face. He hated both their faces. It reminded him of their father.

"I've been watching you and your perfect, happy family living your perfect, happy lives. I've been in the shadows for too long. I wanted what you had!"

"A family?" Mason asked, in a sarcastic tone. 'Cause Ty had a family, a happy one at that.

"Arabella," Ty recited a name.