" I'll explain it everything but.. I have to find Zaire and bring justice for my father's death.. " I replied hearing footstep from far away, we looked from behind and it was Master Makarov.

" Erza.. I'm so glad that you're awake but you need to rest up.. " Master said as I could see his eyes filled with worry.

" I'm fine master.. I need to go as much as I can- " I stand up but only winced from pain covering my mouth to cough seeing my palm with small blood.

" Erza-chan you should go back to bed.. " Levy whispered as I heard loud opening from the door which it was Jellal.

" Erza! " He goes to me as he saw the blood from my palm which seeing his eyes changing and the aura around him is filled with darkness, " What happened.. Go back to bed and rest up.. " 

I looked at Jellal with his demonic voice revealing while his hand were trembling as he hugged me so tight, I frowned even more as I rubbed his back trying to calm him because I knew that Jellal is out of control and curse between him and my fated bond to him increased. I felt his breathing going heavier and not knowing he was carrying me back to bed locking the door as he slowly putted me down.

" Jellal.. Please relax and hear me out.. " I said as I hold his cheek yet his eyes still the same dullness.

" Stay.. I'll kill Zaire by myself.. " He whispered seeing a tear from his eyes falling down but quickly wiped it out.

" Jellal, listen to me.. " I said as I kept staring him deeply and slowly coming back to himself, " I'm alright.. No need to worry.. I just feel a bit pain from my stomach.. "

" E-Erza.. " He said as closed his eyes leaning his head from my shoulder while I kept rubbing his back.

" I'm here.. I'm okay.. " I kept repeating those words as I knew that he was really worried sick of me.

" The possessed demon inside me.. has awoken.. " He said as I heard him sniffing, " The curse.. is still there.. " then slowly he falls asleep yet seeing his face still troubled

" Jellal, I'm sorry.. " I whispered and tearing up knowing the part of his curse was awoken by my curse as well.

 " I whispered and tearing up knowing the part of his curse was awoken by my curse as well

We stayed like this, hugging as we lay down the bed as the sunrises. I looked down seeing him sleep peacefully while hugging me making me blush in our position right now but I liked it so much, I stayed and hummed softly feeling his face buried from my neck still not letting me go from his hug. I heard a faint door opening seeing Levy and Lucy peeking out which made me pushed Jellal away making him fall from the floor hearing him groaning.

" L-Lucy!! L-L-Levy.. " I stuttered as Jellal rubbed his head looking from behind.

" Girls.. " He groaned again as he goes back to bed hugging me once again which i blushed even more, " Good luck for your trial.. "