"Oh so that's the famous Harry Potter." One of them smirked as he flickered around with his wand, causing Draco to step forward.

"Leave, Harry. Now." The blonde seethed through gritted teeth, not tearing his deep glare away from the brown haired boy who disregarded him and turned to face De Martel.

"Where's my wand?" He spoke, as Lucien raised both his eyebrows and took a step forward—
and that of course made Draco walk over and stand right beside Harry, but more to the front of him to be exact.

"Get back ins-"

"Give me my fucking wand." He insisted, earning a few snickers but he remained focused on Lucien, eyes narrowed. He knew that he wasn't particularly in a well state at that moment—he could probably get dizzy suddenly or loose balance, but he sure as hell won't before a fight.

"Come on mate, give the wanker his wand back, let's see how bad the power of the chosen one has gotten." Sneered the second guy, nudging De Martel.

By now, Draco has had enough.
He got ahold of Harry and grabbed him firmly by the shoulders, giving him a warning glare before parting his lips, "You listen to me right now, leave this room, and let me deal with this." He whispered, his heart burning at the thought of what had happened to him in those two days when he noticed his awful state.

God how he missed him.

But the negative thoughts merely melted away as soon as he saw Harry's lips curve upwards,
smiling,
a genuine smile for the first time in a while.

"No." The shorted boy muttered back lowly, "Let me do this for you, Draco."

The Slytherin's brows furrowed slightly. He shook his head in a way that showed both contradiction and perplexity,
but before he could protest, his eyes immediately flickered onto his now empty palm, processing that Harry had snatched it away in a second, and was now using it.

Arrays of spells were being returned here and there, and Draco's utter panic was not helping in figuring out what the hell to do before someone gets hurt,

and by that he means Harry, of course.

Not even three seconds later, he came up with a realisation.

Oh thank Merlin.
He thought.

Turns out he fortunately had backup. Rapidly taking out the spare wand he had hidden in his jacket, Draco didn't think twice of joining in as he began fighting by Harry's side.

This has been going on for a while now, and he became aware of the injuries upon his boyfriend that were caused by the diverse and probably illegal hexes that Lucien and his men had casted.

"You're hurt. Go back inside, now!" Draco's voice came out a tad bit louder this time, but unfortunately,

something occurred,

and it was too late.

"Flipendo!"

"Harry!"

His eyes widened as they traced every movement of the Gryffindor as if the situation was in slow motion.

Thinking that the jinx is only going to push him back and make him fall backwards, Draco for the first time had gotten his facts wrong.